The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

Me it matters how we are comparing identical products. Here Walmart prices are better. Atmosphere and overall customer

My house that I owned for 30 years-pipes lived all of its life with some nasty well water. One year in we (well not me but I didn't disagree) replaced all the pipes at once. They were galvanized pipe, typical to the era of build. I came home from work to find every pipe cut out and the water shut off obviously but at least before we had children, just the Pup. But one week later there was new copper pipes and 3 years later and welcomed new lake water system and water bills 4x what they once were. :oops:
A few years ago we replaced all our galvanized pipe with pex piping. So much cheaper to replace, and the other thing I really like about it, is if there is a problem, it's fairly easy to replace a section.

SteveBrickNJ

I'm thinking of creating a separate thread on the Chit Chat Forum.
Photo Tour of the Jersey Shore.
Is that a good title?
Do you think anyone would open that up and be interested?
My DD is at work until 3pm. I've got lots of free time on my hands.
I'll drive to Long Beach Island....then Seaside Heights....then Pt. Pleasant Beach.
A little tour of my area.
Anyone interested?

StarWarsGirl

Me it matters how we are comparing identical products. Here Walmart prices are better. Atmosphere and overall customer
Everything I've ever bought from Walmart quality-wise I find lower than Target. I bought a pair of earbuds years ago when we were in Hilton Head and mine broke. They were terrible. I came home, went to Target and got new ones, and then threw them out. Even Saturday, I went to get a water-resistant phone pouch. It worked for a while...then leaked. My Amazon ones are better (sadly, Mom misplaced hers and took mine, hence the emergency Walmart to run).

Plus I hate them as a corporation, so there's that.

I'm one of those people who goes into Target for one thing and comes out with 20. 🙄 I love Target, but I usually just buy stuff online or run to Walgreens for makeup and toiletries to avoid walking out with a bunch of stuff I don't need.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom