What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Could have been uphill the whole way.....

That is so true - for once we did NOT run up and down the old town - we collectively decided to go see the new “beach” that had just opened so we ran lakeside which is more or less flat.

Tonight I ran 2.2 miles on the treadmill - it was a good call because outside it In the low 90s out with a real feel of just under 100 degrees.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Bike - 40mins - tried the arc/elliptical and was done after about 2 1/2 minutes.

Called a different chiropractor (one that specializes in sports injuries) for a 2nd opinion on my back/sciatic/piriformis not getting better (not getting worse!)

JillC LI

8 uneventful miles outdoors early Saturday morning. Then out of nowhere, pain that got increasingly worse and worse in the outer part of the top of my foot in the evening until I was completely unable to walk on it! Stress fracture???? I elevated and iced it and it felt better the next day and today, but I plan to try to run on it tomorrow and am fearful of what will happen. I'm praying it was some flukey weird thing that won't happen again. But it was awfully severe to be nothing so I'm not overly optimistic. Anyone have any experience with this?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
8 uneventful miles outdoors early Saturday morning. Then out of nowhere, pain that got increasingly worse and worse in the outer part of the top of my foot in the evening until I was completely unable to walk on it! Stress fracture???? I elevated and iced it and it felt better the next day and today, but I plan to try to run on it tomorrow and am fearful of what will happen. I'm praying it was some flukey weird thing that won't happen again. But it was awfully severe to be nothing so I'm not overly optimistic. Anyone have any experience with this?

don't overdo it and go see a doctor sooner than later. I know wayyyyy too many people with stress fractures from running.

dreamfinder

2.1m today

Strangely enough I've had a similar pain twice this morning, just from walking around the office. I've been lucky enough it's gone away after a minute or two, hopefully yours is similar. Take it easy for a day or two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom