The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'll swap. My dh stopped and picked up more carrots and broccoli on the way home yesterday. You'd think 10 pounds of carrots would be enough for the week:rolleyes::cautious::brb::banghead: I don't care if I run out of apples 10 pounds should also be enough! He was stopping in the neighborhood so I texted him a short list.
I go through A LOT of carrots. So versatile.

donaldtoo

Indian paintbrush and bluebonnets along the main highway roadside for my commute...!!! :inlove::)

The Dell Technologies Match Play golf tournament kicks off here tomorrow, and Tiger Woods is playin’ in it this year...so, ticket sales have gone through the roof, and that will make for an even more hellish commute than usual this year...!!!!! :hilarious:

At least I’ll have the wildflowers to keep me company in the stop-and-go traffic...!!! :inlove:;):)

Gabe1

I think I'd rather remain oblivious to what people say about me. There are always going to be people you don't get along with, and people who don't like you. It's inevitable, and reading what they say will do nothing but make you feel bad about yourself. I'm happy here and in the TRs....no time for more anyway!
You are too nice. And the comments I’ve read all over the site and here are slightly off from the reality of the analysis of posts. It is one thread of pages and pages of different threads and analysis is it often goes dormant. Today’s topic on a whole is tacos. There was is a Surge of new contributors and some of which are not finding what they believed the lounge be the case.

It has never been similar to the daily tweet fests that are on the real news all the time. Thinking that’s where the train derailed comparing it to real nutty tweets that fill our real life news cycles. It doesn’t happen and you can see the disappointment in a few of the new ones looking for the hate posting desiring that myth. They are not going to find it Me I missed it all. It was hard for me to figure out what really happened vs the funny fiction of those who knew even less than I did. Every time the story became bigger and bolder as another would say this is the story hahaha. So I would not worry if I were you about spoken of. Your not the type to go off the rails in your posting style on any topics or members on the threads.

donaldtoo

That dress has a gorgeous color. You know, pretty soon, those laying down baby poctures will be turning into crawling pictures. ;)

Thanks, a beautiful lil’ dress indeed...!!!!! :inlove: :happy:
Hahaaa...!!!!! :hilarious:
Yep, takin’ my own usual advice and tryin’ not to blink...!!! ;)
Emy will be 6 mos. old already on April 4th, and the kiddos 5th wedding anniversary is the next day on the 5th...!!! :)
They’ll be takin’ a few days to head down to Galveston for Emy’s first beach visit to celebrate both...!!! :)

And, now that I’m a bit misty, I must insert this favorite that I have a few times before...!!! ;)

StarWarsGirl

A bit like... enough for me to avoid?
Definitely avoid the WDW Space. It's rough enough that my parents have seriously been considering just letting us kids get on it and waiting. They've both been sore afterward. Especially the left side.

The DL one is different, but its track was completely replaced in 2005, and it's held up well. Nice and smooth.

Gabe1

eh, thats a whole different animal. getting a masters would mean a full blown university course in a different state and or city. Since all universities close to me do not have anything tech wise in their Masters.
But they Do have all sorts of support staff positions. Masters would not also have to be in tech should you ever decide adding to your education. A pairing for Disney is a Masters after you already achieving you computer science with a masters as example in sociology as much of the data collection is sociology, people. Spending habits, dining choices, lenghth of time in park. If guests go right or left here. Diversity in higher learning can be an asset. Just an example.

My DD went from dual degrees in mathematics and statistics to computer science with her focus in Artificial Intelligence. She had a minor in sociology which is coming in handy. The degree you hold should open some doors at Universities that celebrate and embrace diverse staffing.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

And...
Just for grins...!!!!! :hilarious:
OK gang, I be gettin’ out fer now, and so sorry for ketchup slackin’...I be gettin’ to it soon, but, I’s also need me ugly sleep...!!!!!!! :joyfull::D;):)
The sweetest of dreamin’/mornin’ to one and all of y’all...!!!
See y’alllllllllll...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:;):)

MySmallWorldof4

Thanks, a beautiful lil’ dress indeed...!!!!! :inlove::happy:
Hahaaa...!!!!! :hilarious:
Yep, takin’ my own usual advice and tryin’ not to blink...!!! ;)
Emy will be 6 mos. old already on April 4th, and the kiddos 5th wedding anniversary is the next day on the 5th...!!! :)
They’ll be takin’ a few days to head down to Galveston for Emy’s first beach visit to celebrate both...!!! :)

And, now that I’m a bit misty, I must insert this favorite that I have a few times before...!!! ;)

6 months is a great age. They are so interactive and not too mobile. Has she started teething yet?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Indian paintbrush and bluebonnets along the main highway roadside for my commute...!!! :inlove::)

View attachment 359477View attachment 359479

The Dell Technologies Match Play golf tournament kicks off here tomorrow, and Tiger Woods is playin’ in it this year...so, ticket sales have gone through the roof, and that will make for an even more hellish commute than usual this year...!!!!! :hilarious:

View attachment 359482

At least I’ll have the wildflowers to keep me company in the stop-and-go traffic...!!! :inlove:;):)

Flowers are beautiful and a nice diversion from the daily commute. As for a big golf tournament, I feel your pain when it comes to added traffic. (Same up here when the city hosts any main sporting event--turns already bad traffic into a parking lot -- cars can't get in, and can't get out! :banghead: )

MinnieM123

Premium Member
OK gang, I’m off the air like an old tv test pattern...:hilarious:;):)

View attachment 359501
And...
Just for grins...!!!!! :hilarious:
OK gang, I be gettin’ out fer now, and so sorry for ketchup slackin’...I be gettin’ to it soon, but, I’s also need me ugly sleep...!!!!!!! :joyfull::D;):)
The sweetest of dreamin’/mornin’ to one and all of y’all...!!!
See y’alllllllllll...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:;):)

Let my know your choice for my favorite signoff post...!!!!!!!!!!! :hilarious::joyfull::hilarious:;):hilarious::rolleyes::D:oops::rolleyes:;):)

It's the never ending goodbye from last night! :p

The test pattern is very cool. But the following sign-off is really more "you" I think!! :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom