The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
So, anyone see A Star is Born? Watched it last weekend on DVD. Can't say it was all that great. The singing parts with Lady Gaga were good, but I didn't find the story all that intriguing. (By the way, I never saw any of the older versions of this movie; I think the original dated back to around 1937.)
Not yet, I'm going to wait for a copy to be in in my library. I have 5 movies her we own I haven't seen yet. Would it be wrong of me to "watch" Crimes of Grindelwald before the boys get a chance?:angelic:

MouseDreaming

Awww and here I was going ask to borrow some sunshine today! We have the same clouds!!😟
Clouds, here, too. And they are moving so fast, it made me feel a little dizzy watching them move. Wind advisory starts in a few hours. But the real news? High of 63. If there is enough time between raindrops, I might get to air this place out a bit, and clean the stove.

Goofyernmost

As long as you don't find
an adult toy, YUCK
as I found while putting a suitcase under a bed in a hotel room once. I got moved and a night comped, but still.........…...…............
That would have amused the hell out of me. As long as it wasn't buzzing and I had no reason to crawl under the bed, I would have just told them about it in the morning. Good room Karma. 😀🤭

Rista1313

The boys remember that from Disney Family Movies:joyfull: Right now, depending on the cost we may dump Netflix for the Disney streaming service. We have Netflix, Hulu, CBS and curiosity stream and it's still way cheaper than our cable was. I'm not counting Amazon Prime in with the services because that's the only place we can get certain specialty food items at a decent price

We have all the same pay channels as you... except for curiousity stream... can you tell me more about that one? We also have amazon prime, but I find that we hardly ever use it for watching shows/movies. And just those apps are WAY cheaper than the cable I was paying... we cut the cord almost... 5 years ago now. It makes finding shows more complicated... there is no channel surfing anymore.. but that's OK!

FutureCEO

The boys remember that from Disney Family Movies:joyfull: Right now, depending on the cost we may dump Netflix for the Disney streaming service. We have Netflix, Hulu, CBS and curiosity stream and it's still way cheaper than our cable was. I'm not counting Amazon Prime in with the services because that's the only place we can get certain specialty food items at a decent price

There is one or two I want to subscribe to but wont until I dont get free cable anymore. Acorn and BBC America, which I will look into watching 'A Discovery of Witches' which I probably wont like but Alex Kingston is in it

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Company bought us pie today... I just had the most rich reese's pie ever... but it was so good!
A local business did the same for the teachers here.....(plain pizza pies)....but I didn't see them until after I had arrived back to school after purchasing take out food from Roy Rogers.
Yet, that's ok. ;)
The fried chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy were delicious! :hungry:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Hope they reorder. They have been on ebay already because they let people buy 10 at a time. Upwards of $50 is what they are going for. Not paying that much for a sippy cup.

Blurg! Disney has been trying to crack down on sales like this. I saw a line that was at least a block long on the first day they were being sold and yes initially 10 per person. I read on the passholder page prior to merchandise being on backorder that they limited sale of one per guest due to the unexpected popularity (they should pay more attention to forums like this and they would have known.)

Disney has stated Orange Bird will be returning to stock shortly (whatever that means) I guess it depends if that mold is being shot in the Florida or overseas in places like China or Vietnam.

I went and looked at E bay. The ones that actually are selling have gone for $30-$35, double the cost in the park. I couldn't do that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom