News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

baymenxpac

Agree:(
But the heart wants, what the heart wants. Guess I will just watch Martin's SSE videos on repeat during that time and stalk the external picture thread here that I am sure will be started if they replace any panels.

that's the thing. i'll miss it (though admittedly, i'm in that 'i don't want to travel because my kids are too little' phase of life, so i wouldn't be down there during this time anyway), but definitely want it done right. when i DO bring my kids for the first time, i want them to have that same sense of wonder i had when i first saw it. here's hoping!

yensidtlaw1969

There will be a lot of changes to queues, preshow and postshows. Including new build.

SSE with a Preshow 🤯🤯🤯

I would never have pegged Spaceship Earth for something that needed so much structural change - it's always felt pretty immaculate on that front, with the content being what could use updates here and there. I really hope they know what they're doing. It sounds potentially VERY exciting.

britain

SSE with a Preshow 🤯🤯🤯

I would never have pegged Spaceship Earth for something that needed so much structural change - it's always felt pretty immaculate on that front, with the content being what could use updates here and there. I really hope they know what they're doing. It sounds potentially VERY exciting.

Adding this Westcot image for brain fodder...

If you were going to build (not just refurb, but build) Spaceship Earth today, what would you do differently?

Gotta put in my headphones and work while @marni1971 's SSE video series plays in the corner of my screen...

Last edited:

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
WAIT........ takes a look back at this thread over today....... Martin gives cryptic clues.....
If you like the Phoenicians get a ride in this year.

There’s a lot of work going to be done.
It’s a big job though.
This is a large project. Far far bigger than the 1993 changes let alone 2007.
The upcoming work could see a lot of track and vehicle work.
WHAT? They're doing away with the alphabet????
Yes. We’ll be a numerical based race.

😀
There will be a lot of changes to queues, preshow and postshows. Including new build.

Just so we are clear..... This WILL Still remain SSE and not a new ride (something like Time Racers) RIGHT?!?!?!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom