News Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World this Fall

DisneyNittany

I find this all to be pretty funny. We have people here, most I would assume who are WDW fanatics and regular visitors, complaining about how it's unfair that Disney is providing an experience that they cannot afford. The funny part is, WDW trips are NOT cheap. So, the majority of the people here complaining are probably middle class or above, and are living comfortable lives that allows for them to use their disposable income to visit a place that provides escapism for a pretty hefty fee. Think about those who can't even afford to take their families to WDW and how they might judge you for "flaunting your money" by taking trips, sometimes multiple a year, to a place that they'd never be able to afford.

Bottom line is, it's nobody's business how you spend your time or money, so stop making it your business how others spend theirs. Enjoy the things you can, and stop whining about the things you can't, and I promise you that you'll live a much happier and enjoyable life.

Last edited:

MickeyMan36

I find this all to be pretty funny. We have people here, most I would assume who are WDW fanatics and regular visitors, complaining about how it's unfair that Disney is providing an experience that they cannot afford. The funny part is, WDW trips are NOT cheap. So, the majority of the people here complaining are probably middle class or above, and are living comfortable lives that allows for them to use their disposable income to visit a place that provides escapism for a pretty hefty fee. Think about those who can't even afford to take their families to WDW and how they might judge you for "flaunting your money" by taking trips, sometimes multiple a year, to a place that they'd never be able to afford.

Bottom line is, it's nobody's business how you spend your time or money, so stop making it your business how others spend theirs. Enjoy the things you can, and stop whining about the things you can't, and I promise you that you'll live a much happier and enjoyable life.
Word

Lensman

A little OT, but thought it was funny. In light of my last post, I thought I'd share something I received in the mail this weekend... and boy, are they barking up the wrong tree! I've found some new people to resent (note that prices are per person)... ;)

View attachment 317507 View attachment 317508
Coincidentally, visiting the Okavango Delta is on my bucket list. (But I suspect I will be taking a different tour! Or at least a tour with different air arrangements, the deluxe land portion is probably something I'd splurge for.)

RandySavage

The Adventurland Club33 Addition, being the new dominant landmark at the entrance of the land - private interior or not - needed a little something to make it more visually interesting, such as a stylized cupola breaking up that long, plain roof.

mitchk

😀. Come on in.
8F158BC4-8BC9-40F0-AC2A-A5E2A1ADA5AD.jpeg

The Pho

Ah ok - thanks! So it can be rented out?? Not just for corporates?

Disney will rent out anything if you pay them enough. But it's really nothing special though, it really only has minor theming. It's nice but you'd barely know it was in Disney. There are way better places to rent out in Animal Kingdom for an event depending on the budget.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom