The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Leaving for our first soccer game of the day.. it’s freezing!!! I have several layers on and a blanket to cover with on the sidelines.. tried to get T to wear his heat gear under his uniform. He takes my phone and clicks on the weather-

“Mom, it’s 60, not minus 60. I’m not dressing like I’m in the Arctic Circle.”

@MinnieM123 , get your warped brain out of my kid!! ;)

MySmallWorldof4

Leaving for our first soccer game of the day.. it’s freezing!!! I have several layers on and a blanket to cover with on the sidelines.. tried to get T to wear his heat gear under his uniform. He takes my phone and clicks on the weather-

Woke up to 55 here. I may have to put our winter comforter back on the bed today. Good luck to T today!

FutureCEO

Ever since the straw debate came up recently, I kept thinking to myself, why can't people just drink out of the cup without a straw? (I realize there might be certain drinks, such as those with crushed ice, for example, that would need a plastic, not paper, straw.)

But I was thinking that at home, I never use straws. So even if you go out and buy a soda with ice, and there is a lid, why can't you just take off the lid and drink out of the cup?

I never really use straws either but I had ice coffee and the straw cut in half.

1. If your disabled or your one of those people who can't walk and drink at the same time.

2. They also use wayyyyy too much ice.

FutureCEO

When you are sitting at a table it is easy to take off the lid. Walking around with a drink makes that hard and could be quite messy. Kids using cups without lids can be a nightmare. I think straws are necessary for the kids. When straws weren't available when my kids were little. I turned the coffee cups, with coffee cup lids into sippy cups. Wait, are they going to get rid of all cup lids as well? That would include the coffee cup lids. People could get potentially burned. Can, worms, open.;)

are they getting rid of the cups too that are made of plastic ;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes Blurg. But I did find 3 pairs of Jeans yesterday afternoon. I HATE jean shopping. Wish I could say I found all three quickly but at least by the time the Event was over, Some Garrett popcorn and Starbucks I left with jeans 'cause I likely would not have gone back for weeks. Hate it that much.
Don't laugh I found the perfect jeans, not too high or low a rise, just slightly boot cut, comes in a couple of colors at Walmart a couple of years ago now I can order them. If they discontinue them I'll be very mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW the first pair is still in good shape:joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
First of all, I completely support your taking the car to the car wash. Second of all, it's all relative. We spend money on things or services that are best for us. He's spent money on many vacations, restaurant meals, etc., while other people might want to spend their money on other things. There's no right or wrong here--choices are individual. To each his/her own.
As you said it's relative. My dh and I do not pay or do car washing1537710125825.png

Rista1313

Yes Blurg. But I did find 3 pairs of Jeans yesterday afternoon. I HATE jean shopping. Wish I could say I found all three quickly but at least by the time the Event was over, Some Garrett popcorn and Starbucks I left with jeans 'cause I likely would not have gone back for weeks. Hate it that much.

My aunt is in Chicago this weekend, so I told her not to forget to get some Garrett's popcorn. She texted me a picture of the bag last night...ooo I'm so jealous! :hungry:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Woke up to 55 here. I may have to put our winter comforter back on the bed today. Good luck to T today!

^^^What she said X

Rista1313

For me it's Disney(UNI) popcorn or just good old air popped with a smidge of salt:hungry:

Garrett's chicago mix is best hot... with caramel corn, and cheesy butter popcorn all mixed together.... it's messy as all get out... lots of napkins given... but that extra buttery cheese that gets all over the caramel corn when mixed together.... oh man!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom