The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Yesterday, I took my car to the car wash. It was absolutely disgusting, and I did not feel like spending hours trying to clean it myself today. My dad is thoroughly against car washes. He believes that if you take your car to the car wash instead of doing it yourself, you're being lazy and wasting money. I don't see how $10 plus the $2 I saved when I put gas in the car for not wasting at least an hour, probably more, of my time, is wasting money, but anyway, because of his opinion, I just decided not to mention it.

He came in today: "You took your car to the car wash, didn't you?"

And there we have it. Conclusive proof that he is about as obsessed with the condition of my car as I am. :hilarious: Surprisingly, once I told him that it didn't cost much and I got a discount on the gas, he really didn't say much.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The food looks delicious. Was that sunlight I saw shining on the pond? I miss that, the sun that is. ;):(

Yes! Bright sunshine all day!!! It was cool, high 60's, the kind of day where you put the sweat coat on, off, on, off and repeat depending on if you were in the shade or sun. Very nice day to be out from morning to evening.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Christmas trees:eek::arghh::grumpy:

Yes Blurg. But I did find 3 pairs of Jeans yesterday afternoon. I HATE jean shopping. Wish I could say I found all three quickly but at least by the time the Event was over, Some Garrett popcorn and Starbucks I left with jeans 'cause I likely would not have gone back for weeks. Hate it that much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom