News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

Lensman

Will it be all one room or could there be different rooms potentially featuring different places in space?

I'd like to eat in the Saturn room. There are a number of very interesting sights there.

Though I do admit that as in the original concept art, there are a lot of spectacular views from LEO.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Will it be all one room or could there be different rooms potentially featuring different places in space?

I'd like to eat in the Saturn room. There are a number of very interesting sights there.

Though I do admit that as in the original concept art, there are a lot of spectacular views from LEO.

All one room. Think Coral Reef but bigger. And drier.

Marc Davis Fan

Hopefully, they still have a chance of getting it open in late-2019, to coincide with the other project that’s designed to pull people into Epcot and away from DHS at that time. (But has a restaurant ever been positioned as a reason to visit a park? The two Fantasyland places, perhaps?)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I arrived a few days early for my WDW trip and was at Epcot yesterday. I used a decibel meter app on my phone and stood under the turn of Test Track. It peaked at 76 decibels, which is only a little bit louder than the average NYC street. At the distance the wall of the restaurant would be, it drops to around 70 decibels.

Ordinary commercial construction would have no problem blocking that.

GlacierGlacier

BlogMickey snapped some photos today.

One included what appears to be a basic plan/layout.

I've attached a cropped version of the image.
SmartSelect_20181010-152954_Twitter.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom