News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

GlacierGlacier

I'm thinking that's a second floor. The yellow bit is space screen, red is balcony with more seating/tables, green/teal is IDK. Empty space (hah) is a view over to the first floor.

LukeS7

Was the "sound issue" ever confirmed to be real or not? (Because supposedly it's now been resolved according to the person who first claimed there was one :rolleyes:)

lazyboy97o

Was the "sound issue" ever confirmed to be real or not? (Because supposedly it's now been resolved according to the person who first claimed there was one :rolleyes:)
There is nothing there to make it real. At most it was a drawing error that persisted for too long. Even then, it seems there is little need for anything too intensive and therefore it’s an issue that could be easily resolved.

Missing20K

There is nothing there to make it real. At most it was a drawing error that persisted for too long. Even then, it seems there is little need for anything too intensive and therefore it’s an issue that could be easily resolved.

Resolved = someone added STC ratings to the spec book and/or drawings.

Whether "confirmed" or not, plenty of folks here with practical knowledge knew it was "fake news" right from the start.

LukeS7

Resolved = someone added STC ratings to the spec book and/or drawings.

Whether "confirmed" or not, plenty of folks here with practical knowledge knew it was "fake news" right from the start.
Oh, I was pretty sure as well, hence the quotations around "sound issue". I just asked to be certain

Abe6711

Anyone else surprised that Disney trucks in ReddyIce? (see picture, by Mexico pavilion). I just thought they'd have their own ice makers with the volume they serve. (yeah, off topic, but it was in the picture, please don't yell at me, I've had a bad day as it is...)

peter11435

Anyone else surprised that Disney trucks in ReddyIce? (see picture, by Mexico pavilion). I just thought they'd have their own ice makers with the volume they serve. (yeah, off topic, but it was in the picture, please don't yell at me, I've had a bad day as it is...)
Disney has ice makers all over the place. Likely they had a shortage due to downed machines for some reason or the delivery was for a third party.

TrojanUSC

Disney has lots of ice makers but many of the restaurants within World Showcase are not owned/operated by Disney, so they may have their own needs. Mexico especially with all the frozen drink.

raven

Over a year after the announcement and they are just now clearing the land to start construction? Perhaps they are planning the grand opening...way into the future. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom