The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

So for those who’ve read my trip reports, you already know that T has been doing trendy hair styles from toddlerhood on.. then, he got a buzz this summer and a few tears were shed, by me.

For the past month he’s looked like a fuzz ball..

“Before”
View attachment 302027

“After”.
T is back!!! ;):) Still a long way to grow out, but fuzz head-GONE!
He has a bald fade right now, hard to tell in this photo though. Back to daily hair product use 😂
View attachment 302028
My ds always has a slight mop top. I don't prefer the buzz look. He also doesn't like super short hair. But he is super finicky about everything. He would never put product in his hair. The hair dresser always asks and it is always a no.

21stamps

My ds always has a slight mop top. I don't prefer the buzz look. He also doesn't like super short hair. But he is super finicky about everything. He would never put product in his hair. The hair dresser always asks and it is always a no.

T had been using product since age 3, so I don’t think he knows any differently.. however, he said it was his favorite thing about his buzz cut.. 3 things actually- No product. Immediately dry hair after washing. No hair in his eyes when playing sports.

MySmallWorldof4

Ha ha! Hopefully your garage is heated, mine is not, so the 2 rooms above the garage are always cold in the winter. T’s playroom is one of them, I have a space heater in there during the cold months.
Nope the garage isn't heated. Dh wants to get an insulation kit for the doors. Our bedroom is above the garage. We put really think carpet padding and wall to wall carpet in our bedroom. It helps to keep it warm.

Figgy1

Premium Member
My kid is weird, he makes his bed first thing.. can’t stand if you move something in his room, hates when his cousins make a mess in there...all great right, so why weird?

..Because he’ll leave toys and sports equipment all over the rest of the house! :devilish:
My guys keep their junk in their rooms but leave a trail of crumbs everywhere:devilish: I've already vacuumed 3 times today:grumpy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom