The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

So for those who’ve read my trip reports, you already know that T has been doing trendy hair styles from toddlerhood on.. then, he got a buzz this summer and a few tears were shed, by me.

For the past month he’s looked like a fuzz ball..

“Before”
12C571A8-7999-4792-92BF-76E31B2A1BA3.jpeg

“After”.
T is back!!! ;) :) Still a long way to grow out, but fuzz head-GONE!
He has a bald fade right now, hard to tell in this photo though. Back to daily hair product use 😂
86FFAD19-EEB1-46AE-AE6C-1C7EB3303E40.jpeg

21stamps

Seriously, my two "GIRLS" could probably run circles around your boys as far as clutter was concerned when they were growing up. They both seem fairly neat now, but, it wasn't from early childhood practice. Our house always seemed smaller due to the fact that their bedroom doors were NEVER left open. The board of health would have been at our door in nano-seconds.

My kid is weird, he makes his bed first thing.. can’t stand if you move something in his room, hates when his cousins make a mess in there...all great right, so why weird?

..Because he’ll leave toys and sports equipment all over the rest of the house! :devilish:

MySmallWorldof4

She wouldn't either if it were not for the fact that she has two ovens stacked one on top of the other. When we redesigned the kitchen in 2002 she thought she might cook a meat in one oven and something else in the other....simultaneously. Yet, in real everyday life she did not do that. So then it was decided to just use the upper oven for cooking and the lower oven for storage. The photo I posted above is hard to see the upper oven. The glass door is closed and the glass in the photos just came out blurry or shiny.
I have a double wall oven as well, but do use both of them at the same time more often in the cooler months.

MySmallWorldof4

This is what is happening in some of my rooms. The 2 renovated bathrooms are getting new trim.. but the hallways are oak, I’ve had it.. I want them white.. I no longer care about ruining wood.

I will say that I’ve gone back and forth so many times on having my house painted.. I’d love to do a gray.. everyone tells me NOT to cover up the brick because it’s too expensive and almost impossible to ever go back.. I don’t think I would go back to the original brick.. but I haven’t been able to pull the trigger on paint.
Is it a nice red brick or an orange-red brick? I wouldn't paint a dark red brick house.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom