Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
He wants to sound smart by doubting every single thing that is said in these boards

How about this? We’ll do a point/counterpoint podcast...

I’ll be the heavy and you be the follower...it’ll be fun.

And in the end...we will never have the faintest clue as to which way is up or down...because we’re not supposed to know...just keep feeding quarters into the meter.

RSoxNo1

If it’s earned...you can the elaborate on timelines, ground prep, general contractors, artists and designers...

Again...you said “I can confirm”...
@Scuttle has been instrumental behind the scenes on major information breaking. Rarely taking credit himself. I don’t doubt he was given legitimate information, however it is conceivable as he said that it is old information.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Ok sorry, I can confirm to about a 95 percent certainty that Brazil is coming to WS with the 250/200 deal....

Better?

Granted...I’ll watch with much interest.

The problem for this rumor is and always has been (what are we...15 years off and on now? And amazingly corresponding to the sugar cane bubble tourism glut in Orlando...aka: too convenient)...it really doesn’t make any sense to do this UNLESS...some foreign elements are footing the whole bill.

Why build for a pavilion that’s based on a really tenuous situation in the host country? It’s actually more likely that they will collapse and disappear than it is any sort of travel increase occurs.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It’s known.

But anonymously so...

You know, Pete...im always yielding to facts and well reasoned hypothesis in all these rumor discussions...as well as “experienced, intelligent speculation”...

I’m actually not that difficult when it’s not company propaganda or ads promoting 3rd rate travel agencies and wannabe reporters...

This one went way twisty...i highlighted earlier...it was a confirmation from out of the blue that then took 16 twists and turns in two pages of posts...i’m Sure you read it/saw it. That breeds skepticism whether it comes from me or not.

brb1006

We need a popcorn emoji.
popcorn.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh goodie! Can I stop here, or read the next two pages of hedging?

(That’s kinda how this always goes...and it did)

How it always goes? You mean how you always denigrate the rumors labeled rumors in a thread entitled rumor in a rumor section?

You came onto this board intimating you know more than we would ever think someone could know. It turns out you only know as much as any former cast member. And instead of being Big Man on Campus with all your inside knowledge, you wind up, in comparison to those in the know, knowing practically nothing.

And so, you spend all your time tearing down those who truly are in the know.

It's selfish and petty and pathetic. You bring no value to the discussion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom