Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

Scuttle

But anonymously so...

You know, Pete...im always yielding to facts and well reasoned hypothesis in all these rumor discussions...as well as “experienced, intelligent speculation”...

I’m actually not that difficult when it’s not company propaganda or ads promoting 3rd rate travel agencies and wannabe reporters...

This one went way twisty...i highlighted earlier...it was a confirmation from out of the blue that then took 16 twists and turns in two pages of posts...i’m Sure you read it/saw it. That breeds skepticism whether it comes from me or not.
Because I was questioned whether my info was old by our number 1 ?

NateD1226

How it always goes? You mean how you always denigrate the rumors labeled rumors in a thread entitled rumor in a rumor section?

You came onto this board intimating you know more than we would ever think someone could know. It turns out you only know as much as any former cast member. And instead of being Big Man on Campus with all your inside knowledge, you wind up, in comparison to those in the know, knowing practically nothing.

And so, you spend all your time tearing down those who truly are in the know.

It's selfish and petty and pathetic. You bring no value to the discussion.
PREACH!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
And neither do our insiders.

Can you find something else to constantly bring up and dwell on? You beat the same dead horse over and over again.

How is the speculative reality of speculation a “dead horse”?

Nobody wants anything but happy...I get that...but inflexibility is kinda silly. And “positive inflexibility” is just a bad as “negative” variety.

You want to talk about the wreck state of Star Wars instead?...because that’s real despite Pengys charts that mean nothing.

Kman101

How is the speculative reality of speculation a “dead horse”?

Nobody wants anything but happy...I get that...but inflexibility is kinda silly. And “positive inflexibility” is just a bad as “negative” variety.

You want to talk about the wreck state of Star Wars instead?...because that’s real despite Pengys charts that mean nothing.

Last I checked this was also a "rumors" forum. They are what they are. We all know this and sure some people get worked up and run with things but most of us "know how it works" around here.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Nobody cares how much confidence you have in these rumors.

That's why they're rumors.
You're the only one that doesn't get that

I don’t expect anyone to care...just like I don’t care about bucket holders that talk about “magic”...

You’re interpreting something that’s not there...I wasn’t attempting to speak for the masses. Just wondering why it came up and was nearly retracted that quickly...

Scuttle clarifies it and that works.

But he/she doesn’t need 4-6 followers with the tired, non-contributory defenses. Nor do the others...I bet.

Defense without ideas or analysis is pointless...waiting for scraps off the table.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Last I checked this was also a "rumors" forum. They are what they are. We all know this and sure some people get worked up and run with things but most of us "know how it works" around here.

That it is...rumors.

“I can confirm” crosses that line. It should be “news/hints on development”.

It’s semantics...but using that word leads to a 3 year, 118 page tail wag post here (it seems)...and also gets sucked up and reported as fact over in the land of dust (now I understand the prevalence of that)...i’d Bet dimes to donuts that was done already in the span of 4 hours today.

It’s an interesting, not without merit piece of innuendo. Nothing wrong with that...we all probably agree. So there’s really no argument

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
How it always goes? You mean how you always denigrate the rumors labeled rumors in a thread entitled rumor in a rumor section?

You came onto this board intimating you know more than we would ever think someone could know. It turns out you only know as much as any former cast member. And instead of being Big Man on Campus with all your inside knowledge, you wind up, in comparison to those in the know, knowing practically nothing.

And so, you spend all your time tearing down those who truly are in the know.

It's selfish and petty and pathetic. You bring no value to the discussion.

You are the definition of a follower...too obtuse, too literal, and only repeating what others say...

If you want to recommend ignoring...might want to increase your game. Followers are in supply by thousands in these neighborhoods.

Not wanting to engage/consider situations is a rejection of knowledge. That’s why I concede/learn based on substance. Discussion without discussion is pointless.

Now you can go back to lauding rian Johnson...you were dead on there 😂

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
That it is...rumors.

“I can confirm” crosses that line. It should be “news/hints on development”.

It’s semantics...but using that word leads to a 3 year, 118 page tail wag post here (it seems)...and also gets sucked up and reported as fact over in the land of dust (now I understand the prevalence of that)...i’d Bet dimes to donuts that was done already in the span of 4 hours today.

It’s an interesting, not without merit piece of innuendo. Nothing wrong with that...we all probably agree. So there’s really no argument
No, just your never-ceasing line of b#ll#cks....

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I hope Imagination 2.0 will have to bring back Dreamfinder and Figment!

Whenever/If ever that happens...it would be wise to expect figment crossed over into an IP Property. That could work...the inside out rumor made sense...but disney doesn’t seem to want to take too many IP risks on rides and that may present that dilemma

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom