Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

WDWTank

Is that true
What I’m saying is that Disney needs stop replacing attractions to add capacity when they have the gift of large land to expand their parks on.

As for this rumor, I’m not so sure. I hope Indy ends up at Hollywood Studios because that’s where the character fits. Or in Epcot’s World Showcase. Dinosaur is already a good ride. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix.

GlacierGlacier

Beooks1305, we welcome you to this forum, but repeating the same question over and over again isn't going to get it answered.

As for current plans, check out the thread pinned in the forum. It contains everything you may want to know about current rumors at WDW. Also understand that these are rumors with only weak insider support. They may change, shift, or be completely debunked. The only truth is what Disney announces - and sometimes not even that is sacred.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Sorry I am just worried about dinosaur

Disney has announced nothing with regard to any changes to DINOSAUR.

Our insiders have mentioned that Disney has floated ideas to change DinoLand, one of which involves changing DINOSAUR to an Indiana Jones ride, since the one in California is a near-clone of the DINOSAUR ride in Florida. But, no decisions have been made yet, according to our insiders.

So, in the end, no one here can tell you if DINOSAUR is safe or not. Because Disney themselves don't know yet.

Continually asking about it isn't helpful. If things change, I'll be updating our rumor tracker which you can find by clicking here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/rumor-and-timeline-tracker-v-2.934137/

beooks1305

Misterpenguin I am sorry for telling the same thing over and over again I am just scared scared to what would happen to dinosaur if it gets replaced. If disney confirms that indy is going to animal kingdom I would be so sad cause dinosaur mean everything to me. and I have autism.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Misterpenguin I am sorry for telling the same thing over and over again I am just scared scared to what would happen to dinosaur if disney confirms that indy is going ak I would be so sad cause dinosaur mean everything to me. and I have autism.

It's difficult to think about losing something you like so much.

But, until Disney announces something, it is not definite, so, there isn't anything to be gained by worrying. Just focus on other things you enjoy that are available to you right now.

And with regard to people with 'inside information,' if you don't see me put it in the rumor tracker, it's not reliable, and so, dismiss it. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/rumor-and-timeline-tracker-v-2.934137/

Also, if Disney does decide to change it... well, there's nothing we can do about it here. This is just a discussion forum of fans. It doesn't affect Disney decisions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom