The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

cihhcpW.jpg

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
How goes the illnesses?

21stamps

This is sad. You need a vacation doing absolutely nothing. Tell T you would like more mommy/T time and maybe all the activities is too much and maybe one should go, even if it is just temporary. Maybe Boy Scouts if he really loves sports? Just a suggestion. He can always get back into something. He is still little and obviously very talented in many things, so if he misses 6 months or a year of something like Scouts, it won't hurt him.

You’re right. I stayed up way too late thinking about this last night. Things have to slow down.. time goes by too fast, I don’t want to give up our outings yet, I need that qt with him. After Spring we will have to take a hard look at what is going to continue. Fall tryouts are in early June, if he makes the team again then we’ll have to discuss what will need to be cut out if wants to accept the offer.
I know he wants to try out for a club baseball team again.. if he makes it, then we’re going to need to make a decision on if he can actually accept that offer as well. I may have to make a rule of “one club sport only”.

donaldtoo

Are you on the same ship in July?

No, we're on a different ship (also out of Galveston, though), but, I can't remember which one off the top of my head. We're headin' back to Cozumel, as well as to two new places, one being the Bahamas, and also a Caribbean destination that I can't remember... :cyclops:
Hey, I don't plan these things!!! :hilarious: DWifey and both DDs do...!!! :happy: ;)

MySmallWorldof4

You’re right. I stayed up way too late thinking about this last night. Things have to slow down.. time goes by too fast, I don’t want to give up our outings yet, I need that qt with him. After Spring we will have to take a hard look at what is going to continue. Fall tryouts are in early June, if he makes the team again then we’ll have to discuss what will need to be cut out if wants to accept the offer.
I know he wants to try out for a club baseball team again.. if he makes it, then we’re going to need to make a decision on if he can actually accept that offer as well. I may have to make a rule of “one club sport only”.
You two will come up with a good compromise that will make him happy and keep your sanity. Remember your crazy Disney trip where you felt you had to do everything?? Well, you’re doing it again. ;)

Cesar R M

No, we're on a different ship (also out of Galveston, though), but, I can't remember which one off the top of my head. We're headin' back to Cozumel, as well as to two new places, one being the Bahamas, and also a Caribbean destination that I can't remember... :cyclops:
Hey, I don't plan these things!!! :hilarious: DWifey and both DDs do...!!! :happy:;)
Carnival Freedom, Carnival Valor and Carnival Breeze are the ships that are going out of Galveston on these dates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom