The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I finally sat down.
giphy-downsized.gif

donaldtoo

Finally made it to Atlantic City. One of the moms on one of the cheer teams works for a book company. She left a whole bunch of new magazines for anyone to take. One of them was this one, just like @donaldtoo I totally snagged it. :):p
View attachment 256037

Awesome!!!!!!! :joyfull: Thank you...!!!!!
A quick read, and everything I already know, but, fun none the less...!!!!! :joyfull:

StarWarsGirl

Good thing you got that checked out and I'm glad it isn't pneumonia. Sounds like from earlier posts Jasmine came through her spaying well. Hopefully she is recovering okay.
Yeah, I can't believe I'm this sick. I knew I was sick. Didn't know I was brochitis-level sick. Still planning on medicating myself and taking the test drives as planned tomorrow.

She's doing well so far. She's very loopy from the anestesia. She'll go to rub against us or an object and fall over. Or she'll play with a toy and then lose it and it'll be right behind her. It's kind of funny to watch.

There was one male dog brought in along with the cats. They brought the dog out, and he kept looking between his legs for what used to be there. I wasn't sure whether to feel bad for him or laugh. You could see it on his face. It was like, "Wait, where did they go?" :hilarious:

Cesar R M

Cesar R M

Cesar R M

I went to the doctor because I've been super congested for weeks and thought I had a stubborn sinus infection. I went in, and he listens to me and says, "Well, the good news is it's not pneumonia..." 😨 We're talking about this as being in the realm of possibility? Bronchitis, he says. Antibiotic and twice a day nebulizer treatments for me for the next week. :grumpy: And I thought it was just a sinus infection...
On the good side, you caught it on time.. right?
Could be worse...

And yikes, you really have bad luck on healthwise!

Gabe1

We never did the baby food thing; we just fed her soft foods off our dinner plate. It was good that we didn't because we would have run out of baby food too quickly. My daughter was and is a big eater. We've always joked that she's a trash panda (raccoon) because she'll rummage through any bag she finds (even strangers bags) to find snacks.

Even at the fireworks show at Magic Kingdom on Christmas, she found a family and made friends with them and proceeded to ask them for food :cautious::cautious:

Can you imagine if she bump'd into Tuvalu the dryer lint theif and she tried to take a hunk of your DD food? :eek:

StarWarsGirl

On the good side, you caught it on time.. right?
Could be worse...

And yikes, you really have bad luck on healthwise!
Yup. I had bronchitis last February. So almost a year ago. Win I cannot.

The thing is, I'm realizing the older I get, the more I'm turning into my parents. My dad does not believe in getting sick and will not go to the doctor until he is completely miserable. I used to think I wasn't as bad, and I'm not...with managing my asthma, migraines, and depression. But when I'm sick, it seems I remain in denial about it until I'm really sick, and then go, "Yeah, maybe the doctor would be a good idea..." 'Cause I tried to treat this with over the counter meds and my sinus rinse, and I continued as normal. Heck, I was working out until two days ago. It wasn't until yesterday when I was so tired that I went to bed early and then flat out slept through three alarms and my mom woke me up for work that I was like, "Yeah, better go to the doctor..."

Great, turning into my father. Someday, I'll be sitting in an armchair, watching a remake of NCIS, falling asleep, and then half waking up and complaining that the actor on there is not the real Agent Gibbs. I can see it now...:hilarious:

Gabe1

More and more of the long term resturants and stands have closed, some of them more unexpectedly than others throughout the WDW Property and most of them haven't been quick though a few were only a few days. I've been wondering given the age of many of these places updates might be required code wise 'cause they are rapidly going through many of these establishments.
And if it is infrastructure then why not go ahead and just rehab the entire place and update while your at it. That is where my mind is leaning anyhow, not like Disney is actually going to post that on there blog.

Kringla actually comes at a good time. Arts Festival Kiosks are up and running and will immediately be followed by 3 months of Flower and Garden Kiosks. I actually love more of the food offerings for F&G over F&Wine. Plus it isn't normally near as hot and humid and makes kiosk hopping better (unless @MinnieM123 ) is in the House of the Mouse then all bets are off.

I like both Food and Wine and Flower and Garden offerings. I might lean more towards F&G too. I can't wait until the new menus for this year come out and I can start planning our plan of attack!:)[/QUOTE]
More and more of the long term resturants and stands have closed, some of them more unexpectedly than others throughout the WDW Property and most of them haven't been quick though a few were only a few days. I've been wondering given the age of many of these places updates might be required code wise 'cause they are rapidly going through many of these establishments.
And if it is infrastructure then why not go ahead and just rehab the entire place and update while your at it. That is where my mind is leaning anyhow, not like Disney is actually going to post that on there blog.

Kringla actually comes at a good time. Arts Festival Kiosks are up and running and will immediately be followed by 3 months of Flower and Garden Kiosks. I actually love more of the food offerings for F&G over F&Wine. Plus it isn't normally near as hot and humid and makes kiosk hopping better (unless @MinnieM123 ) is in the House of the Mouse then all bets are off.

I like both Food and Wine and Flower and Garden offerings. I might lean more towards F&G too. I can't wait until the new menus for this year come out and I can start planning our plan of attack!:)[/QUOTE]

I don't know how these posts of ours got scrambled together but yes! I agree!

Always love reading the Disney Food Blog after they taste around the kiosks. Then I can always say ewe ewe ewe and cross it off or maybe or must do each kiosk. For some reason my son of yesteryear the most picky of all is now the most adventuresome. Go figure!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom