The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I went to the doctor because I've been super congested for weeks and thought I had a stubborn sinus infection. I went in, and he listens to me and says, "Well, the good news is it's not pneumonia..." 😨 We're talking about this as being in the realm of possibility? Bronchitis, he says. Antibiotic and twice a day nebulizer treatments for me for the next week. :grumpy: And I thought it was just a sinus infection...
Sympathy like. Stay in bed with the kitties, drink lots of fluids and Netflix binge when you're awake. GWS xoxo

12in12

I went to the doctor because I've been super congested for weeks and thought I had a stubborn sinus infection. I went in, and he listens to me and says, "Well, the good news is it's not pneumonia..." 😨 We're talking about this as being in the realm of possibility? Bronchitis, he says. Antibiotic and twice a day nebulizer treatments for me for the next week. :grumpy: And I thought it was just a sinus infection...
Oh no, poor you, sending pixie dust for a speedy recovery.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yeah, I can't believe I'm this sick. I knew I was sick. Didn't know I was brochitis-level sick. Still planning on medicating myself and taking the test drives as planned tomorrow.

She's doing well so far. She's very loopy from the anestesia. She'll go to rub against us or an object and fall over. Or she'll play with a toy and then lose it and it'll be right behind her. It's kind of funny to watch.

There was one male dog brought in along with the cats. They brought the dog out, and he kept looking between his legs for what used to be there. I wasn't sure whether to feel bad for him or laugh. You could see it on his face. It was like, "Wait, where did they go?" :hilarious:
Giggle:D

Figgy1

Premium Member
He'll probably learn to never ever say that again....

Don't ya love teens?:hilarious:

Of course, thanks the one who lives with me, I'm turning into my mother a lot sooner than I had intended...it's amazing. Even with his limited language abilty, he still manages to give us lip. :rolleyes:
My older ds never got too mouthy must be the lack of great verbal skills. James on the other hand has the verbal skills of a lawyer at times. His arguments are rather pointed:cautious:

Figgy1

Premium Member
{{{HUGS}}} Wow! Just Wow! So young for a comment that pointed. :eek:

But here ya go...
giphy.gif
THNX that was plan A. Plan B is already in action he's chopping and no breakfast until the first pile is completed. I love a good 3 day weekend:angelic:

MinnieM123

Premium Member

There have been so many people sick with colds, sinus infections, pneumonia, etc. this season. Worst I've seen. I had a cold for close to 3 weeks, then I was o.k. for 5 days. Then I got another cold which also hung on for a few more weeks. Stuff like that never happens to me, but I heard from many people at work that lots of others were experiencing the same thing. Our waitress at a restaurant last night also went through a bout of all that, too.

Figgy1

Premium Member
There have been so many people sick with colds, sinus infections, pneumonia, etc. this season. Worst I've seen. I had a cold for close to 3 weeks, then I was o.k. for 5 days. Then I got another cold which also hung on for a few more weeks. Stuff like that never happens to me, but I heard from many people at work that lots of others were experiencing the same thing. Our waitress at a restaurant last night also went through a bout of all that, too.
Sympathy like

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yep, I remember when DWifey and myself visited WDW and EPCOT Center on our honeymoon in Dec. of '88...
The MK was cute and great, and always will be, but, EPCOT was by far our favorite, in it's heyday, and just sooo cool in every way...!!!!! :joyfull:

I don't recall what year it was, but I remember the first time I saw a scene in Spaceship Earth, where 2 families were talking to each other from different locations--and they could each see the other on a TV screen. That was the most exciting thing for the future, I thought. :geek:

Now, we've reached that level with Skype, etc. But, you wanna know what? It was actually more exciting for me to "dream it" years ago, than the present reality fulfilled. ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I didn’t need to be up until 5am, but apparently I am too excited to sleep.:rolleyes: I got up and looked at my phone and thought it said 4. I felt well rested, so I thought I will just hang out in bed and keep quiet since the other mom, her kid, and dd are sleeping soundly. Anyways, I took another look at the phone and it was 2, not 4.:banghead: Well I realized I needed to sleep more, but of course after tossing and turning for almost 2 hours I gave up. :mad:So here I am. Not very happy with myself right now. I will pay for it later for sure. :oops::rolleyes:

Ha! I have an occasional night like that too--no rhyme or reason. But I've found that if I try to fight it and attempt to go back to sleep, it doesn't work. So I get up, have coffee, watch tv, and play with the dog. He's interested for a few minutes, but then goes back sleep. Meanwhile, it will be 3 AM, and I'll be sitting on the sofa, wide awake, and tired . . . :hilarious:

StarWarsGirl

My older ds never got too mouthy must be the lack of great verbal skills. James on the other hand has the verbal skills of a lawyer at times. His arguments are rather pointed:cautious:
Haha, I was the same way at his age. There were times that my mom got so frustrated with me that she would tell my dad to take over because otherwise...:hilarious:

Don't worry, you're doing the right thing, and this too shall pass.

StarWarsGirl

I called Thursdaay for a doctor's appointment and they were completely booked. I've never had that happen. At that point, my option was to go to urgent care or go the next day. I opted to just see my doctor. Urgent care has a higher copay, and it's a toss up of who you see. Sometimes you'll see someone good, othertimes not, and I just can't take the chance when my lungs start getting involved. I know any of the doctors in the practice know what they're doing, but thankfully I got in with mine, which is even better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom