• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

iMax

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, dreamers of all ages...

source audio

The only thing that bothers me is that:

•No Arrow Whoosh
•No Car “Vroom”
•Aladdin sounds different
•No rocket whoosh
•The singer for “You’ll Be In My Heart” makes me cringe
•No Ursula & Maleficent laugh
•No Lion Roar
•No Sword Clash
•No Sparkle Noise during the beginning of “Go The Distance”

Other than that I love the source audio! :)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The only thing that bothers me is that:

•No Arrow Whoosh
•No Car “Vroom”
•No rocket whoosh
•No Lion Roar
•No Sword Clash

Other than that I love the source audio! :)

You've.... seen HEA a lot, haven't you? ;)

MTBaymax

•No Arrow Whoosh
•No Car “Vroom”
•No rocket whoosh
•No Lion Roar
•No Sword Clash

Based upon YouTube videos over the last 7 months, this is probably the audio track they use in the resorts and TTC. No sound effects only because it wouldn’t make sense with the castle being so far.

I also second this, because Disneyland Forever source audio only took 3 months, HEA took almost 7.

HEA, at least, is in full stereo.

iMax

Based upon YouTube videos over the last 7 months, this is probably the audio track they use in the resorts and TTC. No sound effects only because it wouldn’t make sense with the castle being so far.

HEA, at least, is in full stereo.

The resorts actually do play the same audio as the in park audio, even down to the pre-show music. Regardless, I am happy we have a full stereo track.

Next Big Thing

So, were we going to have a male voice for the 10min, 5min and Exit but we got the female voice instead? I think the female voice is better, I wonder how the male voice got on this vid?
When you say "male voice" are you talking about the singer in Happily Ever After? His name is Jordan Fisher and has starred in many Disney Channel TV Shows and movies. He's currently signed to Disney's record label. That's why he's there.

mickeysaver

I was able to see HEA for the first time on the 13th. I found it to be an ok show at best. I like castle projections, but I love a great fireworks show. I found that the castle projections alone were good, but also very distracting. I would have preferred to have had minimal, if any castle projections and another great fireworks program, like Wishes, but instead, we got half way ok fireworks with a good enough finish and a lot of castle projections to distract you from noticing that Disney went cheap on the fireworks for this show. I have not read the other reviews, this is just my opinion. I was so glad that I had Holiday Wishes on the 14th to help revive my faith in Disney fireworks programs. Honestly, HEA was a one time only. I will not take time out of my evenings to watch that again. Wishes.....it never felt right to not watch it every trip. I miss Wishes.

bclane

I was able to see HEA for the first time on the 13th. I found it to be an ok show at best. I like castle projections, but I love a great fireworks show. I found that the castle projections alone were good, but also very distracting. I would have preferred to have had minimal, if any castle projections and another great fireworks program, like Wishes, but instead, we got half way ok fireworks with a good enough finish and a lot of castle projections to distract you from noticing that Disney went cheap on the fireworks for this show. I have not read the other reviews, this is just my opinion. I was so glad that I had Holiday Wishes on the 14th to help revive my faith in Disney fireworks programs. Honestly, HEA was a one time only. I will not take time out of my evenings to watch that again. Wishes.....it never felt right to not watch it every trip. I miss Wishes.
Cheap on the fireworks? o_O Maybe the fireworks weren't all working that night?

Mastermott

I agree with Mickeysaver, but don’t consider the projections to be “distractions”. It’s just that you can’t really see them unless you are in exactly the right spot. They are blocked by crowds and cell phones and kids on shoulders. When it was a fireworks show - Wishes - it was all up in the air, clearly visible for all. I had same feeling at DLP this year.

No Name

There are more fireworks in HEA than Wishes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom