The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

12in12

Anything is possible.

Back when I was in 5th and 6th grade, I saw a classmate able to stand on sink in the bottom floor bathroom and jump at least 2 or 3 feet from the bathroom sink to the plumbing pipes feet in the air and grab on to plumbing pipes near the ceiling:jawdrop:. That student jumped on plumbing pipes when a lot of students had to go to the bathroom from eating launch.

That student hanging on plumbing pipes and moved on them like a monkey moves on a tree. Multiple times, the adults in the school saw him on the plumbing pipes in the same bathroom and had him get down from there multiples times. Based on memory, no student told the plumbing pipe jumper to do it.

To me though, The adults that did the Tree of Life climbing is worse since adults did it instead of a kid.
I agree that you can't expect kids to always make good choices but adults in a theme parks in the middle of the day surrounded by families?:bored:
If one of those idiots had fallen they could have traumatized the people watching them.:mad:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I always find it difficult to know what to share. I don't want to sound like I am bragging or showing off as I know there are plenty of people who are less fortune as I am but it is fun to discuss things and share my excitement as I love to travel.

I love to travel too :) I would venture to guess that the majority of people on this forum love to travel!

I read a study a couple years ago that said that people who plan vacations are happier than people who don't, even if they never go on those vacations.

12in12

I love to travel too :) I would venture to guess that the majority of people on this forum love to travel!

I read a study a couple years ago that said that people who plan vacations are happier than people who don't, even if they never go on those vacations.
I totally believe that. I have planned lots of trips I never got to take but just doing all the research and planning was fun. That being said I like it better when I actually get to take the trip.;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It really is. At least when PI was around, there was a place just for overindulging...now that that's long gone and alcohol is being served in the parks...

I believe every park but the MK served adult beverages since they opened at WDW. There was always alcohol at downtown disney. Even 30 years ago they had a small convenient store that even sold wine by the bottle etc.

Cesar R M

Hee hee . . . I wonder what the charges are? Is Climbing the Tree of Life a felony? :hilarious: I wonder if they were supposed to appear before a judge, would they be declared unfit (in a psychiatric sense) for trial? :p
Transpassing probably?. Going to out of bounds areas? Going to employee only areas? reckless endangerment and private property damage?

Yah, I was kidding about the felony. My guess is misdemeanor trespassing--they'll probably get a small fine, unless Disney drops the charges.

I really want to know if they'll let them back in the parks--I'm more interested in that part of the story. I've also been following the thread on this for a few days.
nah, I hope these kind of clowns get a life ban to all disney parks and exposed publicly.

That should teach these morons to dont do it and reduce the potential of copycats.

But then, theres always idiots who think that being exposed like is going to make them popular and famous. :rolleyes:

Gabe1

hate you but.....:D
DQcrYXmWkAMRpvP.jpg

Pixieish

I believe every park but the MK served adult beverages since they opened at WDW. There was always alcohol at downtown disney. Even 30 years ago they had a small convenient store that even sold wine by the bottle etc.
Sure they did. But PI gave people on a mission to get drunk someplace to do exactly that with other people who wanted the same thing.

Gabe1

She's going to freak, lol. I'm really excited to see her face and her reactions to everything.

On Sunday I had to go to a celebration of life and when I came home my daughter was wearing her Rapunzel dress. We sat down to dinner and the billowy sleeves were getting in her food, so I told her we had to take it off. She was so so so sad and almost wanted to stop eating dinner so she could keep wearing it.

I finally get it off if her and underneath her Rapunzel dress WAS ANOTHER RAPUNZEL DRESS!! :eek::eek::hilarious::hilarious: princess inception...
I love watching first timers on MK bus when the Castle starts to come into view..face forward or on left sideways

Goofyernmost

My guess is trespass and public misconduct. Trespass can be a felony, but unless something was destroyed or stolen it's most often a misdemeanor
If handcuffs were involved it isn't because they were climbing the tree of life, it would probably be because they refused to stop and/or told a security person where to strategically place a limb.

However, in a more serious vane... Why does Climb and Limb have a "B" at the end? We don't say clim-ba or lim-ba. Sometimes the English language don't make no good sense no how.

Pixieish

If handcuffs were involved it isn't because they were climbing the tree of life, it would probably be because they refused to stop and/or told a security person where to strategically place a limb.

However, in a more serious vane... Why does Climb and Limb have a "B" at the end? We don't say clim-ba or lim-ba. Sometimes the English language don't make no good sense no how.
Because multiple thousands of our words come from Old English, Latin, and French. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom