Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

No Name

I wonder if the queue will have any of Walt. I don't expect the ride itself to, but parts of the queue could certainly highlight his move to Hollywood and his dreaming and wondering and imagining. It'd fit the premise of the ride too.

Goofyque'

OK, so we were fortunate to have our kids take us to Tokyo Disney. Could this new ride be in anyway comparable to Pooh? If so, it's great!

MagicHappens1971

Has it been addressed why the Chinese Theater facade was chosen to remain? Budget conscious I take it?
The attractions concept is that you are attending a screening of a Mickey Mouse short in which you are sucked into the screen, wherein the rest of the attraction happens. I’d assume the theme was chosen so that it would continue to work with the facade. While it is much more cost effective to keep the facade, dismantling the centerpiece of the park while guests are still in it would be very ugly (reminder of the mess the BAH dismantling was), it would also be more time consuming.

RockEmRob15

The attractions concept is that you are attending a screening of a Mickey Mouse short in which you are sucked into the screen, wherein the rest of the attraction happens. I’d assume the theme was chosen so that it would continue to work with the facade. While it is much more cost effective to keep the facade, dismantling the centerpiece of the park while guests are still in it would be very ugly (reminder of the mess the BAH dismantling was), it would also be more time consuming.
Good call, makes sense. Thanks for the insight

Timothy_Q

And also the Chinese Theater perfectly fits the whole front side of the park

We're lucky they're not changing it

raymusiccity

The concept of being sucked into the screen, seems to mimic the theater setting of Universe of Energy, just before the sections break apart and move into the dinosaur diorama. Maybe they plan on repurposing those ride vehicles? :cyclops:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Well at least the theater facade won't change.

Won't it?

upload_2017-10-31_11-59-48.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom