The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

I need a new iPhone. I was a long hold out. Funny when you have to deal with college tuition what you do without. Me, Disney vacations, cars and phones for a while. Priorities. I got my first iPhone only after my 2nd graduated college. 3 days after she graduated, lol, she graduated early and it was Christmas afterall. Ouch the cost. 4 years later it is time. I still have the ping of $800 to buy it out for the new version. I'm not there yet. :eek:
$800.00:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: That phone had better be able to wash the dishes, drive me to the store, make the bed, vacuum the carpets and cook dinner. No phone is worth that much money. None! And that's with a trade in? Gasp! That to me is the equivalent of someone selling one the Brooklyn Bridge. o_O

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
$800.00:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: That phone had better be able to wash the dishes, drive me to the store, make the bed, vacuum the carpets and cook dinner. No phone is worth that much money. None! And that's with a trade in? Gasp! That to me is the equivalent of someone selling one the Brooklyn Bridge. o_O
You should see the price of the i-phone x :eek:

Goofyernmost

You should see the price of the i-phone x :eek:
My phone works extremely well. I get all my calls, messages, play games, stream stuff (although I don't do much streaming) and it takes pictures (two cameras, or at least can take them as selfies or front shots). It cost me nothing. My Verizon plan costs me about 70 dollars per month with unlimited call and texts and a 4G network that I have, so far, not even come within 35% of using what is included in the monthly cost. That will do fine, thanks.

MySmallWorldof4

The new iphones are hardly phones, they are luxury items to showoff status, wealth and as a fashion statement.
I have a 7plus and love it. For me I purchased it because of the DSLR type camera. I had been planning on buying a camera separately, but a good one would have cost as much as the iPhone or more. My previous HTC took lousy pictures as did the Sony phone I had before that one. I ended up needing to carry a phone and a separate stop and shoot camera. So I killed too birds with one stone by getting a phone and great camera in one. So I look at it as I saved a lot of money. I will probably keep the phone for a bunch of years. I am not apt to switch it because I really love it. The water resistance is a big plus too.:)

BAChicagoGal

I have 7 people on my TMobile plan, so when I switched from my old plan to new TMobile One, I saved about $30. That is allowing me to finance my new iPhone 8. I love the phone. I had the iPhone SE. Now I have 64GB of storage, the old one only had 16GB. That's a big difference. Camera is better, for sure. I am an Apple Gal at heart, since I have two Mac computers. One a laptop, and a desktop.

betty rose

We had sun until 3pm and then it poured! We've had a couple sprinkles but we haven't really had rain since August. Our grass around here looks like February grass. I went to pick up dinner and on the way back there was a bright vivid double rainbow and then the rain came again.
We had a double rainbow too. Then rain, changing to snow....we ended up with 8 inches. We are higher than Denver....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom