Haunted Mansion Restaurant

WDW1974

@WDW1974 had previously hinted at the possibility of a restaurant, that fans would be dying to get in, when he posted his Bye Bye (Tiki) Birdies thread.

Actually, he came out and said it because sometimes people around here have very short attention spans. Besides, I'm waiting for Tommy Boi to claim he had it first (after I stop laughing that he thinks Disney scheduled its first media opp for Pandora when it did to prevent him from seeing it and reporting on it from a cast preview).

I see a lot of people think it's going to be replacing CHH. That's not the current plan at all.

Going to be a lot of work in that area of the park. The question really is how quickly they want this dining AND DRINKING establishment up and serving. I can't answer that ... yet.

WDW1974

The article the op posted can be traced back to @WDW1974's post. Not sure if it's going to happen, but personally I think it would be a great idea.

I don't know. Mixed feelings. I think Disney's self-referential streak is really becoming an in-park issue. And, mind you, Mansion is still my favorite MK attraction and in my top 15 worldwide attractions. ... Do we really need a $75 per person dining experience (not counting the special mugs)?

I know the ship has sailed but the Mansion was once part of a MK 'land' ... not the entire land.

HMF

I know the ship has sailed but the Mansion was once part of a MK 'land' ... not the entire land.
I understand the sentiment but judging by the fact that neither of us will likely be setting foot in the other major attraction in Liberty Square until 2020 at the earliest and the god-awful queue has done significant damage to the Ride. If this can undo that damage I am all for it.

Bairstow

What kind of food do you think they would serve?
Cake?

Disneyland-HM-Birthday-Cake.jpg

Sped2424

Actually, he came out and said it because sometimes people around here have very short attention spans. Besides, I'm waiting for Tommy Boi to claim he had it first (after I stop laughing that he thinks Disney scheduled its first media opp for Pandora when it did to prevent him from seeing it and reporting on it from a cast preview).

I see a lot of people think it's going to be replacing CHH. That's not the current plan at all.

Going to be a lot of work in that area of the park. The question really is how quickly they want this dining AND DRINKING establishment up and serving. I can't answer that ... yet.
Interesting...A new build From tdo? I'm shocked truly.

CosmicPrincess

Does the Mansion have a visible show building behind it? If so, construction behind the attraction could take a lot of time and money since they would have to make sure everything is show ready but I think it would totally be a worthy investment! I'm super excited by this possibility!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom