The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

We took it easy the next day mini golf and BB for a few hours
Nice idea. Here at home, sometimes our kids outlast dh and I. :confused: Wonder if we could pull off a late night. I will think about it. I do love my beauty rest.;) Plus at Disney we will have no pets waking us up a few times a night, :banghead::banghead::banghead:so we like to take advantage of actual restful sleep.:D

Cesar R M

Good ol' retail...I'm sure I have experienced several of those reasons myself, in recent years... :cyclops:
gotta love the clients with attitude who do dumb things.. yet demand everything because "the customer is always right".

JjbMt9g.png

r7TfYth.png

4AKBBbw.png

RuCjf8l.png

eTrArJ8.png

ryv1FWR.png

hrcu9ip.png
qZKKZQ1.png

MouseDreaming

We got a lot of intermittened rain I hear, wasn't home. I unfortunately when all heck broke loose was in route with my DD to Woodfield. There wasn't any storms forecasted for that area so off we went and almost made it. I was about a mile south of Woodfield, wind, rain so hard the first drops that hit my windshield were the size of a silver dollar-then then hail. I tried to pull over into parking lots but out of nowhere the right lanes were raging rivers. Eventually I pulled into an office lot and parked under a tree to deflect some of the hail. When it was done the streets were rivers and there were ponds all over the area. All I could think was 'this is the meaning of FLASH FLOODS."
Glad you made it through OK. It was craziness. At least there isn't more rain in the forecast (until Thursday.:bawling:).

MySmallWorldof4

To get to a mall we have to drive all the way to Chapel Hill. I don't remember the last time I was there.
I spent about 30 min. in our local dead mall a year ago because I needed to buy cheap cheer shoes for dd6 at Payless. Walked by Bath and Body works and it was empty. Things were buy a few and get some free. Don't remember the exact promo, but I felt so bad for the workers that I bought too much. :confused: Needless to say I have not needed to purchase any soap products since. ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So, Yesterday started as a nice day. And then we got nailed not once, not twice, but four times by torrential down pour, thunder, lightening, and hail. During one, my DH called. He works a few towns over, and didn't know what I was talking about. Street flooded, make shift pond open for ducks. And, as an added bonus, I now have a coyote roaming about, at 4 in the afternoon. It looked like he was stalking a particular yard. So, need to be mindful of that with our pup.

@Gabe1 Did you get a hit, or miss?

And for good measure, right now, 48, real feel 42.

About the coyote--definitely do not let the dog out unless he is on a leash with you. Just in general, during springtime, animals get wacky--many are in their mating season. I stay a distance away from all of them.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good ol' retail...I'm sure I have experienced several of those reasons myself, in recent years... :cyclops:

As a teenager, I worked at a few large department stores during summer vacation, and holiday periods (afternoons after school, and weekends). One of my first assignments (I was about 15 at the time) was the men's underwear section. My first day on the job, a middle aged man came over to my register and asked me what size boxer shorts he should buy. :cautious: Of course, being a young teenage girl, I was mortified ( :hilarious: ) and said I'd go ask the floor manager. He then quickly bolted out of the department. (Apparently, he had his "thrill" for the day . . . :rolleyes: :p )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom