The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'm with you on This is Us. I'm not into a show that tries purposely to make you cry every week. Every once in a while, a show that gets to you is alright (I've sobbed over Once Upon a Time episodes), but not into something that's so emotionally manipulative.

I am onboard with you and @MouseDreaming I don't watch things that make me cry. I like to be happily entertained.

Gabe1

Woof!
Sounds like to me if he has no problem dropping that kinda' Jack on a dinner for 16, he should have plenty of income to afford a trip anywhere, anytime he wants. ;)

He does OK, maybe higher middle income? Not wealthy folks by any means. They are cabin, they call it the castle in Michigan type people. My other cousin is so not wealthy. It was a combo 90th birthday for my Aunt and Uncle and also a Big Anniversary for my Aunt and Uncle too. This was the combo gift for all 3 events. Still ouch! This isn't unsual for my one cousin, he loves food but x16 eeek. I usually don't go but my Mom wanted to and my Mom doesn't drive at night...so off I did go.

Gabe1

Olive Garden? Happy Belated! Hope your winter is over. That would be an awesome present!:)

Thank you and my actual Birthday was today and we trained it into the City. Went to one of my favorite places in the City, Chicago Grinder & Pizza.

C9ASGGiWsAQRx4q.jpg

Towering salad to excuse what I will eat for birthday lunch in a few minutes
C9AR3W_XsAQ9lW5.jpg

Mediterranean bread service
C9ARkicWsAA4sSF.jpg

Happy dinner main course. Inverted pizza Awesome.

C9ARO0bXUAAiHS7.jpg

And then across the street to the Lincoln Park Zoo

Gabe1

Is today your birthday?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (if it is . . .) :joyfull: :joyfull:

Here is a cake for you. (If it's not your birthday today, you can freeze it for your actual birthday. Although, you'd have to empty out your freezer first, as it might take up a bit of space.) :p

30139b3ee6ff9bcdfe9f084c7ffaf764.jpg
Ha! that would never fit in my freezer. Ever. Must consume.
And yes today was the Birthday. It was fun but you would have hated it, it was mid 70s and sunny.

Cesar R M

Thank you and my actual Birthday was today and we trained it into the City. Went to one of my favorite places in the City, Chicago Grinder & Pizza.

C9ASGGiWsAQRx4q.jpg

Towering salad to excuse what I will eat for birthday lunch in a few minutes
C9AR3W_XsAQ9lW5.jpg

Mediterranean bread service
C9ARkicWsAA4sSF.jpg

Happy dinner main course. Inverted pizza Awesome.

C9ARO0bXUAAiHS7.jpg

And then across the street to the Lincoln Park Zoo
very big virtual happy birthday hug for you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom