The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The daughter of a friend of mine is going to WDW with her (school) singing group around Easter. Luckily, they won't be in the MK on Easter. I asked her mother where they were going on Easter, and she told me they're going to Disney Springs. She said, "I don't think the Disney Springs Park would be as crowded as Magic Kingdom." ;) I explained to her that it's a shopping/restaurant/movie theater destination--not a park! :p

donaldtoo

It was a miracle not everybody at my school was many pounds overweight because we had 2 pizzerias by mine(one for scicilan and one for napolitano), a sub shop,a Baskin Robins, a diner and a candy shop all within a 5 minute walk

Yep, we had similar near our HS.
But, our neighborhood, about 8 miles down the road, is where we did most of our hangin' out.
Along with the Mr. Gatti's pizza place, there were (and still are) many other eateries in our neighborhood, plus a huge 2-story arcade that had CS. Most of us were involved in some sort of sports, so that's probably why we didn't have very many overweight students. I ate like a horse and never gained any weight, other than from just growing, until about my early twenties.
But, I know most of that was actually probably from beer than food. :oops:
Also, the legal drinking age back then in Texas was 18. :cyclops:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl , you must be getting very excited for Disneyland--it's just a few days from now, right? :)

Yes!!!!:joyfull: Today it is 4 days away! I am already packed, minus a sweatshirt that is in the dryer right now and my phone.

The daughter of a friend of mine is going to WDW with her (school) singing group around Easter. Luckily, they won't be in the MK on Easter. I asked her mother where they were going on Easter, and she told me they're going to Disney Springs. She said, "I don't think the Disney Springs Park would be as crowded as Magic Kingdom." ;) I explained to her that it's a shopping/restaurant/movie theater destination--not a park! :p

Ha! Sometimes hubs and I call Disney Springs Disney's 5th gate, it seems like it is a theme park for food now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom