The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Sympathy like. I've been sneezing. Our pollen counts are moderate, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's allergies or if I have a cold. I'm guessing allergies because I'm fairly vigilant about disinfecting my work area and I don't come in contact with very many people at work.

I woke up at 6 am, an hour before I had to be up. The cat was like, "Oh good, you're up. Time to cuddle." Yeah, could we have waited 45 minutes?
I hope the sneezing doesn't get any worse. GWS xoxo

93boomer

Premium Member
Sympathy like. I've been sneezing. Our pollen counts are moderate, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's allergies or if I have a cold. I'm guessing allergies because I'm fairly vigilant about disinfecting my work area and I don't come in contact with very many people at work.

I woke up at 6 am, an hour before I had to be up. The cat was like, "Oh good, you're up. Time to cuddle." Yeah, could we have waited 45 minutes?
Thanks! You too! Hope you aren't getting a cold and it is just allergy sneezes. Our cat likes to snuggle after my DH goes to work. But, if I start waking and wiggling, she stands up, looks at me like "why are you moving?" and jumps off the bed with a loud thump.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom