The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Premium Member
Yay on your fast passes!! I just started my pre-trip report.

The cat thing is annoying. It is a good thing they are cute. :rolleyes: Tigger will also jump on my dh. He never bugs me because I ignore him. Dh cannot stand it so gives in just so he can get back to sleep.
I wish my computer would stop correcting my fastpass to fastness!! What is up with that? lol
Yayyy on your ptr. I may wait until I get back or not. See what mood I am in prior to the trip. I will get on and keep up with your ptr.
Yeah my DH does that too. I tell him to make her wait, but no he gets up. :cat:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes, I know it is a very big decision to make. I didn't even have to worry about a job, as I was more then ready for retirement, but, I still labored with the decision. Now I wish I had made the move years ago. I love the weather here, sometimes it gets chilly, sometimes there is a little snow, but out of 365 days the bad stuff encompasses about 30 days and only 1 or 2 of those days are associated with snow or freezing rain. Freezing rain is bad no matter where you are. Just a good mix. It gets warm in the summer, but, NC is way better the further south for just a more temperate climate.

I have to admit that I got extremely lucky in how both my daughters and their families moved down here as well. (they actually moved first, which made my move a no-brainer) Whenever I mention that to people they are amazed by it. We all live within a 10 mile radius of each other.
Believe it or not we turned down a chance to move to a much better climate but chose not to because of our schools.

93boomer

Premium Member
mine.jpg

;)
Thanks! Now I have that stuck in my head!:arghh:

Cesar R M

Well, I bought the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack. Haven't seen the actual movie yet, but, well, ya know. Possibly going to see the movie on Saturday. We'll see.

Anyway, I liked it overall, but sorry, they autotuned Emma Watson in places. Didn't sound much like it for anyone else, but definitely in spots for her. It's not terrible by any means, but her singing is nowhere near as good as the original Belle, and definitely not on par with Susan Egan (original Broadway Belle, also Megara in Hercules, also a vocal goddess). But I know she's a great actress, so if she's good in the movie, we'll let the singing slide. Especially since she doesn't do very much singing.

Can't wait to see the actual movie. :D

Speaking of stuff.. I was reading about your cat and suddenly reminded me of this..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom