The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

My kids hate coleslaw. I love it. Coleslaw has become a very popular topping on BBQ sandwiches and sliders and some burgers. To my surprise both have a fondness for it on their BBQ sliders. We first had them at Scarecrow fest in an Irish Bar/Restaurant vs eating cari food outdoors in the fall with the bees. Not fun. Rapidly we have noticed the slaw appearing on many menus. Though both Philly and Atlanta for as long as I can remember had slaw on their Hotdogs forever, vinegar slaw and creamy-respectively.

I love most coleslaw.
There's only a little bit of it on this plate, but, Catfish Parlour here makes a really good non-creamy one...! :hungry:

ls.jpg

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

THNX and with that they just announced no school tomorrow:grumpy::bawling::brb::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
It's hard for me to believe that you actually harbored a modicum of expectation that they would be in session. Like I said, that much snow down here would shut the schools for a month. I remember when I first moved here they had 3 inches of snow, but, the weather, unlike usually, did not warm up right after. The schools were closed for a week.

Figgy1

Premium Member
It's hard for me to believe that you actually harbored a modicum of expectation that they would be in session. Like I said, that much snow down here would shut the schools for a month. I remember when I first moved here they had 3 inches of snow, but, the weather, unlike usually, did not warm up right after. The schools were closed for a week.
That's what I get for watching Tangled. "I had a dream":hilarious: At least they haven't posed for Friday yet some schools just north and west of us already called off until Monday:eek: And yet you made fun of me a while back for storm prep:cautious:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I love most coleslaw.
There's only a little bit of it on this plate, but, Catfish Parlour here makes a really good non-creamy one...! :hungry:

ls.jpg

Nothing is more disappointing than believing you are going to get a side of coleslaw and get a 2 oz little paper portion cup of coleslaw. :cyclops: Thinking no matter what type of slaw dressing you use-that an a head of cabbage is about the cheapest food on earth.
706507.jpg

:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom