The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

I would gladly change places with you. Prayers and pixie dust xoxo
I don't blame you. I was stuck in it for over 60 years until all of a sudden it occurred to me that my vehicle had these round wheels and I could actually move in the direction of warmer air. I am getting ready right now to go for my procedure at the VA and the current temperature is a nasty, 25 degrees with a chill bringing it to 15. That is going to stop a whole lot of people right now dead in their tracks. But, at least there is not snow forecast and the highest temp for today is expected to be around 41. I'm not liking it, but, I am also thankful that I am not up north. Been there, done that and have no desire to participate anymore.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Amen but we'll have to wait and see how fast the roads way off the beaten path and the schools get plowed out. not to mention all the sidewalks around the schools. We're still getting squalls today and my side street hasn't even been touched yet:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Your street hasn't been plowed yet? Good grief, we have thousands of pieces of equipment up here in MA--I'll ask one of the plow guys to drive down there to dig you out!! ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don't blame you. I was stuck in it for over 60 years until all of a sudden it occurred to me that my vehicle had there round wheels and I could actually move in the direction of warmer air. I am getting ready right now to go for my procedure at the VA and the current temperature is a nasty, 25 degrees with a chill bringing it to 15. That is going to stop a whole lot of people right now dead in their tracks. But, at least there is not snow forecast and the highest temp for today is expected to be around 41. I'm not liking it, but, I am also thankful that I am not up north. Been there, done that and have no desire to participate anymore.

Good luck with your procedure today. Then, go out and buy yourself a nice, big breakfast afterwards!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Your street hasn't been plowed yet? Good grief, we have thousands of pieces of equipment up here in MA--I'll ask one of the plow guys to drive down there to dig you out!! ;)
Thank you. I'm on a corner and the "main street" is almost passable but my side street hasn't been touched yet. The wind keeps blowing everything into the areas that have been plowed:mad::mad::mad::mad: Right now they're just trying to get the main roads clear:(

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well, you realize, of course, that the medical insurance companies have made big cuts in patient care, so the best they'll approve for me is just a 1st year psych medical student! :D
Your case is serious and should be handled by the head of the psych unit. I'm sure a major paper on you could be written, just the text book sales could cover the costs of treatment:D

MySmallWorldof4

Same here!
And, I also absolutely LOVE google earth...!!!!! :joyfull: :)
I was just about to write that too! How many times a day do I type a location and then zoooooooom, I am there! It helps with history and geography lessons for kids too. When we are missing Disney though we will zoom in on WDW and see what we can make out from way up high and then choose a road to "fall" into and start "driving" there. Such FUN!:):):cool::p

Figgy1

Premium Member
I let the boys sleep in a bit they're out shoveling again and our side road still hasn't been touched, does not bode well for school the rest of the week, a friend of mine at the other end of the district says not even the "main" roads over there haven't been touched:mad::mad::mad::mad: Right now they're mostly working on roads with numbers surprised my one road is sort of done.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MySmallWorldof4

I let the boys sleep in a bit they're out shoveling again and our side road still hasn't been touched, does not bode well for school the rest of the week, a friend of mine at the other end of the district says not even the "main" roads over there haven't been touched:mad::mad::mad::mad: Right now they're mostly working on roads with numbers surprised my one road is sort of done.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
That is insane!! We got plowed before lunch yesterday. Guess they are way more organized and prepared here then by you. With the hoopla the forecasters made you would have thought they would have done better. It will be even harder today to clear things then yesterday because now a lot of it has iced over.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom