The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We had a bird take our scraps at the Flame Tree in June. It snuck up on us and was really fast. And then it went to another table and took some ribs off of a person's plate. When they told the cast member near by about it, we heard the cast member mutter as she walked away "I wish that alligator had gotten that bird instead of the kid, I hate that bird." Kind of funny but sad at the same time, since it was only 1 week or so after that poor little boy was taken by the gator at the GF.
The bird has always had manners at Flame with us. Still I am kinda surprised the Bird has not 'disappeared' overnight. :eek:

Cesar R M

I remember @Songbird76 saying a bird stole her sons sandwich while eating outside at the restaurant in one of the Disney waterparks. Neither were amused.

Me I hated the small atypical type birds that use to fly inside the China restaurant in Epcot. They use to dive in snatch something and fly back up into the rafter areas. We don't eat there anymore. I prefer Flame where I can GIVE them some BBQ. Swooping and stealing is not polite. :rolleyes:

flame-tree-barbecue.jpg
Theres the tall one too.. that actually can reach from above the table and poke at you until you give her something. :O

StarWarsGirl

I actually have a pencil on my desk that I have been using on and off since November of 2015. It is my In-n-Out Burger pencil and as of right now it is about 1 1/2 inch in length. So I guess I'm that kid.:happy:
I would always lose my pencils before they would get to that point. I used mechanical pencils in college because of the general lack of pencil sharpeners. Now I don't like regular ones because they don't stay sharp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom