SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

aka_emilicious

What time were you able to make the change? I'm trying to figure out when it is "enabled" because I was considering heading over tomorrow.

It was right around 9:30 AM. I changed an existing fastpass for BTMRR to 7DMT. It originally gave me 2:10 PM and I changed the time to 10:05 AM.

They can also be booked as an additional FP+. I used all 3 of mine by 10:45 AM and booked another 7DMT for 4:15 PM today.

iheartdisney91

This is a bit off topic but...

Does Ariel have a gift shop yet I'm new fantasyland?
I'm asking here because I remember a while back rumor was
When the mine coaster was complete the surrounding area would have a small shop for
Snow, and Ariel. Just wondering. Thanks!

donsullivan

Premium Member
This is a bit off topic but...

Does Ariel have a gift shop yet I'm new fantasyland?
I'm asking here because I remember a while back rumor was
When the mine coaster was complete the surrounding area would have a small shop for
Snow, and Ariel. Just wondering. Thanks!

Neither Mermaid nor Seven Dwarfs Mine Train has a gift shop at the end. The area across from the exit of Mermaid that some assumed would be a gift shop is a snack location and DVC information station.

Last edited:

DisneyCane

Is it safe to assume that the ride is now "unofficially open" and will run Monday and Tuesday barring any unforeseen issues? Also, what time did they open it this morning?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Is it safe to assume that the ride is now "unofficially open" and will run Monday and Tuesday barring any unforeseen issues? Also, what time did they open it this morning?
No I wouldn't assume that. I think it is likely, but there have been cases in the past where soft opens have stopped for a day or so before the official open for some final tweaks.

DisneyCane

No I wouldn't assume that. I think it is likely, but there have been cases in the past where soft opens have stopped for a day or so before the official open for some final tweaks.

Thanks! I guess trying to predict is also complicated by the fact that tomorrow is Memorial Day.

Repeating a question from my last post, does anybody know what time they opened it this morning (Sunday)?

donsullivan

Premium Member
First riders just came around. Now curious how long it will take to unwind line. Jumping in FP return now. FP return line is back to Enchanted Tales right now but moving quick.

update: FP line dumped very quickly- already ridden and jumped over to standby for re-ride. SB line posted at 90 right now.

Last edited:

jlsHouston

There is no groupthink over there. Mr Spirit is on vacation again and the rest of us can't even agree whether Wawa has better sandwiches than Sheetz or if mayo belongs on a cheesesteak. And for quite some time now the "trolls" seem to have disappeared. Their disappearance coincidentally corresponds with his Spirited Vacation. I predict a return in a few weeks especially if he drops some unfavorable news.

haha I was going to say that thread is the most arbitrary random thought process of musings of all wth kind of group think does that person see over there? I love reading it for the variety so I don't get the referrel to a group think at all. The last time I was on the thread it was the philly cheese sandwich being debated. No group think there. Plenty us put mayo on our cheese steaks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom