SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

LithiumBill

ortbt_popcorn_721807.gif

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Again, you attempt to attack, but simply shine the light on how you and some of your ilk act. See, I told you the troll term would show up. I'm sure more of the group will be over soon to pile on. Wouldn't surprise me if PMs are being sent around to the echo chamber to get them involved.
Plenty of each on both sides to go around. But I suppose that concept wouldn't fit the brand profile....

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Again, you attempt to attack, but simply shine the light on how you and some of your ilk act. See, I told you the troll term would show up.

What you call my "attacks" are simply humorous comments made in jest. You chose to reply to a comment I made about a person (not you) and "attack" (as you call it) everyone in the 74 thread. I took your comment as conversation, not an attack. Obviously my comments make you feel victimized so I will leave it alone. You lost me anyway at "I told you the term troll would show up" ?? -now please pass me some popcorn @LithiumBill

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Yes, but it's gotten off topic so many times now, I don't think anyone is overly shocked at this newest detour of discussion lol.

How many times can we read, "was at MK today and no soft opening yet", before we go crazy? I'm just breaking up the day with a little amusement. I'm telling the story of this thread "through the eyes of the of the dwarves" (that line seems to distract people)

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Hahaha... wow. You want group think... look no further than the thread below and similar threads. Biggest examples of group think ever seen. Small group, but huge group think and anyone that differs is a troll.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/spirited-spring-break-news-observations-thoughts.882599/

There is no groupthink over there. Mr Spirit is on vacation again and the rest of us can't even agree whether Wawa has better sandwiches than Sheetz or if mayo belongs on a cheesesteak. And for quite some time now the "trolls" seem to have disappeared. Their disappearance coincidentally corresponds with his Spirited Vacation. I predict a return in a few weeks especially if he drops some unfavorable news.

jeffk410

Shot in the dark, but Does anyone have any insight as to whether or not there will be a soft opening anytime in the next four days ? Crossing my fingers...

cw1982

Shot in the dark, but Does anyone have any insight as to whether or not there will be a soft opening anytime in the next four days ? Crossing my fingers...

See below, from earlier today in this same thread. I think it's page 77 or 78.

Update Saturday May 17. There have been no guest soft openings. There will probably be no guest soft openings. There were never any soft openings mentioned, scheduled, announced, promised or otherwise. Management has no obligation to anyone to open the ride early except for their own if they so choose. Rumors of spurts of guests during 24 hour event..but nothing announced. It opens when it opens (May 28). Cast member riding is scheduled for the next 10 days. There are tons of cast members yet to ride that want to. Here is the pass you need to ride. Bring it with you, and bring your cast member ID as well.View attachment 53962

Tom

Beta Return

There are plenty of guesses, but nobody on here has the authority to say for sure. Anything posted is pure speculation. If they allow guests to ride before May 28, it will be a surprise to everyone and it will surely be posted here.

GrumpyFan

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think so. I've been here 4 days and asked around several different people from frontline CMs up to managers, and the general consensus seems to be that it won't be open to the public until the 28th. However, like you, I'm hoping it will in the next few days because I'm here til Wednesday.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Again, you attempt to attack, but simply shine the light on how you and some of your ilk act. See, I told you the troll term would show up. I'm sure more of the group will be over soon to pile on. Wouldn't surprise me if PMs are being sent around to the echo chamber to get them involved.
You're taking things too seriously and reaching paranoia levels. calm down dude.

Yes, but it's gotten off topic so many times now, I don't think anyone is overly shocked at this newest detour of discussion lol.
Agree, but it gets annoying with the constant throwing of the word "sheep" (to anyone who disagrees with that dude in every thread he participates).

Cesar R M

There are plenty of guesses, but nobody on here has the authority to say for sure. Anything posted is pure speculation. If they allow guests to ride before May 28, it will be a surprise to everyone and it will surely be posted here.

The interesting part is how CMs do not even know the final say as well!
they are being pretty much kept in the dark from management.
makes things a bit more "fun" to talk and speculate.
But imho.. I still say this is all to prevent drops in attendance on the days before the opening and to mitigate the huge onslaught(like those crazies, who run and trample everyone while rushing to get as fast as possible to meet the frozen gals) of people rushing to be the first to see the mine train.

Here now. Lotta cast member previews. Seems to be a decent line formed. Cast members are giving the same response that "opens to public may 28th".

You have to give props to the CMs.. to have to repeat the same thing drone-like.. and have to deal with rude entitled customers (those who DEMAND to RIDE a the thing at all costs)

Last edited:

DManRightHere

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think so. I've been here 4 days and asked around several different people from frontline CMs up to managers, and the general consensus seems to be that it won't be open to the public until the 28th. However, like you, I'm hoping it will in the next few days because I'm here til Wednesday.

Shoot me a message if it is soft opened, we are here until wed as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom