Anybody See Courtney and David Arquette

Tooning

Original Poster
Just wondering if anybody saw Courtney and David Arquette on Tuesday. Read on MSN that both of them were there(MAgic Kingdom) on Tuesday April 5th(Even though they are split up). I think it would be cool to see a celebrity at WDW, not that I would bother them as they are on vacation too. But if I was in line I might say hi or hows it going but nothing more than that unless they said more.

Read on here that Steve Caroll was in the MK on Saturday. T.V. Shows must be on break.

Personally I think I would rather see a sports star but thats just me. Have met lots of the Braves families in the parks(Just talking with them in lines) as we usually go during spring training. All the ones I have talked to were pretty nice

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I think the influx of celebrities this past week has been due to Ellen taping at Universal.

britdaw

Where they filming the next SCREAM sequel ?

Scream5:the DisneyEdition

LOL Wouldn't that be a weird combination?? ;)

I saw the pic David posted on his Twitter account, so they were there, but I think they were just taking their daughter, not because they were guests on Ellen's show.

menamechris

A friend of mine texted me this earlier this afternoon that he held the door open for them at the Grand Floridian. Too cool..

Yoop33

Celebrities and athletes are on property all the time. And it seems for the most part, people leave them alone which is nice. Its nice to know that while they get bothered in public, they can come to Disney with their families and not have to worry about it... in most cases...
But then again they are usually carted around backstage and jump to the front of the lines to not be bothered

sweetpee_1993

I would hate to be one of those celebs that has to be carted around from attraction to attraction backstage. Think of everything they miss and the fact that they have zero chance of being immersed the way regular guests are. Even if they donned disguises to walk around, I wouldn't want to have to wear uncomfortable junk for long periods nor would I enjoy myself not being myself. No pics of yourself in random locations around the parks. I think it'd stink!

Hubby sees celebs at WDW almost every trip. I just don't go around looking at people so I never notice. :hammer:

menamechris

I think the parks are a great place for celebrities to blend in. How many people do you pass while walking around and actually look in the face? Most people tend to look around or at the ground, but not right at people. Not to mention, most celebrities are walking around in shorts, tshirts and hats just like the rest of us. I think they can pretty much walk around and not be noticed by the vast majority of the crowd.

TakeMeThere81

I think the parks are a great place for celebrities to blend in. How many people do you pass while walking around and actually look in the face? Most people tend to look around or at the ground, but not right at people. Not to mention, most celebrities are walking around in shorts, tshirts and hats just like the rest of us. I think they can pretty much walk around and not be noticed by the vast majority of the crowd.

I agree...plus we all know that when we go to WDW, we're thinking about riding PotC, getting Soarin' FP or when we'll see Fantasmic! or get Le Cellier ADRs. We're usually not thinking about seeing celebrities. I think it would be cool to see one, but I would not bother them, they are people too who deserve to be left alone. Ok, that's not entirely true...if I saw a celebrity whose show I LOVE (i.e. Steve Carrell), I might tell them, but that's it. OK, maybe I'd ask to do a picture too...ok I'm the biggest hypocrite now! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom