Walls are down at Space Mountain

muteki

Peek! I did the best I could with the zoom and lighting. The old map wall now has a big Space Mountain logo, with the Starport Seven-Five under it. The lettering you see there says 'Welcome Space Travelers!' Amazingly, the music sounds the same inside.

:):):):):wave:

Hope this is the case!

EPCOT Explorer

PACKED THREAD!!! :D

Loving the coverage, Mr. E. Thanks so much!
I thought this was only temporary until they gave it a new paint job.
Nope. that's the final scheme! I like it...it matches the TCR and BLT which CAN be seen.

Is that blue neon underneath the sign? That would look pretty awesome if it is...
the old one had blue neon, too. ;)
How sad is it that so many of us are waiting online for just a pic or update of an attraction that 2 years ago we could really care less about????? I want to see the inside now....not in 28 days!
I cared...:lookaroun
Are those weeds around the edges
No...Smaller plants that need to grow in. Patience.

Attractions Magazine just twitter: "Just rode TTA again. New Space Mountain ceiling projection effects look great! Same style but much clearer. Looks HD. More stars too."
Ooooooooooooooh. I hope there's some newer ones, seeing that they DID upgrade the projections.

EpcoTim

:sohappy::D-----:mad:

Why must we think so negatively, I know it's the truth but hey at least we know the rider is safer, to some extent cooler, and it's been plussed in some way. That's always good. There is also the possiblity of surprises.

Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that makes it better and worth the long downtime.

_Scar

Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that makes it better and worth the long downtime.

Exactly. I'm extremely disappointed.

If we are happy about this then they'll think we actually like 6 month refurbs that result in no major changes.

:xmas:

surfsupdon

Was anyone heard if the queue has been modified?? The two big groups of switchbacks inside the mountain that are never used cause an annoying and unnecessary overflow outside the mountain spilling into TomorrowLand.

Anyone heard if the queues have been restructured to handle more Guests inside the mountain while still keeping a small wait for FastPassers??

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Was anyone heard if the queue has been modified?? The two big groups of switchbacks inside the mountain that are never used cause an annoying and unnecessary overflow outside the mountain spilling into TomorrowLand.

Anyone heard if the queues have been restructured to handle more Guests inside the mountain while still keeping a small wait for FastPassers??

I would be shocked if they did not modify the queue to handle guests properly with the fastpass line in place

surfsupdon

I would be shocked if they did not modify the queue to handle guests properly with the fastpass line in place

We can hope, can't we bud. Current Guest flow into the Mountain was always terrible and full of congestion. I hate waiting in lines, but as a kid I used to like leaning back agasint the blue rails and stare upwards at the track!

I can think of a very easy way to make it work. Standby would take up all the switchbacks, and FastPass would go directly to loading. Thie should elminate the congestion outside the mountain during most times of year.

the-reason14

:sohappy::sohappy:Yea, looks like Ill be for sure going in Jan. now that it seems to be opening soon.

Im just glad they were able to do something with it and that it wasnt closed for too long. All the talk about failure and sound effects this and that or whatever, this aint DL. If you want a "better" space mt. with pretty neat effects but a boring snooze fest coaster than go and ride the west coast one. For me, Ill choose this one as its lightyears better, and I cant wait to see what it has in store in Jan. :sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom