Walls are down at Space Mountain

raven

Everybody's favorite planter...
4090958018_0d1c56a179_b.jpg

Take a good look now because when it opens this will be surrounded by strollers.

_Scar

Oh.....my....god. Your posts are exhausting. You're probably giving people neck cramps with all of the head shaking you're causing with these ridiculous, negative comments.

Oh....my....god. We've been seeing nothing happening over the past few months and you're surprised this one person is being vocal about it?

Expo_Seeker40

Mr. EPCOT, if ur still in the MK, can you ask the CM's outside Space Mountain if the "space windows" in the queue are still there? I'll bow down to you and praise you for it. :lookaroun

Jerm

Thank you Mr. Epcot for taking the time out of your day for doing this! I know it must have to kill you hanging at MK waiting all day;-) Hope you get on soon!

HMF

LOVE that they have reincorporated the original 1975 Space Mountain Logo.

I really think the astronauts will return. The cable and device they were "working on" is still dangling in place from the Explorer Ship, and the metal latter is once again down. That thing has been up and down constantly. They probably are updating their suits and making them animatronic. They'll probably go back to work by the end of 2009 just like the paperboy and renaissance musicians came and went until they were fixed, but perhaps the astronauts, like the paperboy will be facing the wrong direction lol.
I am more worried about the fate of the SSE Astronauts.

Main Street USA

:rolleyes:

sighhh

Oh...my...god. At least he's trying to give us a sneak peek! You could at at least thank him for all the hard work he's doing trying to give us an idea of how the new queue would look!
You don't even have the right person. Read...comprehend...then respond. Mr. Epcot is doing a great job of reporting what he sees. I'm sure we can all thank him for that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom