Walls are down at Space Mountain

Exprcoofto

The post-show has been revealed...
4090401061_a13aa29323_b.jpg

Any noticeable changes?

DisneyParksFan1

Attractions Magazine just twitter: "Just rode TTA again. New Space Mountain ceiling projection effects look great! Same style but much clearer." Looks HD. More stars too.

Haha! I knew Ricky would find something out!

Thanks to everyone who covered this refurb! You're all awesome! Mr. Epcot especially!!!:wave::wave::wave: Do the wave for them people!!! Lolz

Sooo can't wait to see those new HD effects.

ptaylor

Premium Member
Attractions Magazine just twitter: "Just rode TTA again. New Space Mountain ceiling projection effects look great! Same style but much clearer. Looks HD. More stars too."

I wouldn't go that far. Just saw them from the TTA, and while they are marginally improved, it's nothing amazing - just some different images from what look like new projectors. 99% of people wont notice.

I wouldn't go that far. Just saw them from the TTA, and while they are marginally improved, it's nothing amazing - just some different images from what look like new projectors. 99% of people wont notice.

I think 'WE'LL" count as the 1%:lol:

Im pretty happy about the refurb now. Cant wait to see inside. The news about the post show and the entrance inside, gets me happy about the possibilities of the rest of the interior.

DisneyParksFan1

:sohappy::D-----:mad:

Why must we think so negatively, I know it's the truth but hey at least we know the rider is safer, to some extent cooler, and it's been plussed in some way. That's always good. There is also the possiblity of surprises.

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Yay! Mr.EPCOT I could just kiss you :lookaroun Haha thanks for the updates!! Still crossing my fingers I get a chance to ride it next week!

Pucker up! :D

Mr. EPCOT, if ur still in the MK, can you ask the CM's outside Space Mountain if the "space windows" in the queue are still there? I'll bow down to you and praise you for it. :lookaroun

Sorry, I actually left a little while ago... :eek:

Why does it look like the LED time screens two different colors...? Interesting...

I noticed that, too, couldn't quite tell what the deal was.

You'd think they would've taken the down-time to move the FP machines to the far right side of the entrance. Thus not blocking the exit, and a couple of steps away from the Stand By Entrance making it hectic to even walk up there.

Exactly.

Jeez, it is dark in there. Can't wait to check it out in person.
Btw: Were any trains running/glowing?

There were trains running, I saw people on them. Didn't think to look for the glow stripes.

Attractions Magazine just twitter: "Just rode TTA again. New Space Mountain ceiling projection effects look great! Same style but much clearer. Looks HD. More stars too."

Looks good. I think it's actually a combination. Most of it looked like the classic projector cleaned up, and then right over the PeopleMover track as you enter the dome is a new, what looks to be digital projection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom