Walls are down at Space Mountain

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Looking closer...
4090824444_2eccce4cfa_b.jpg

raven

As promised...
4090758666_c30f44bd41_b.jpg

You'd think they would've taken the down-time to move the FP machines to the far right side of the entrance. Thus not blocking the exit, and a couple of steps away from the Stand By Entrance making it hectic to even walk up there.

TURKEY

As promised...
4090758666_c30f44bd41_b.jpg

Looks absolutely horrible with having both the blue for the arcade and concrete and Fastpass signs and then the all lime green for the Space Mountain sign. At least to me.

Also, do they need 3 sections for the fastpass distribution? Can't they just have one? I think it would look better spaced with just the center and not the 2 with just arrows.

HMF

Well that would be stupid. Starting to remind me of the chariot projection in the Rome scene on SSE. A simple, classic effect that gets taken out for apparently no reason. Hopefully the astronauts don't go down the same path. :(
A senior Imagineer must have thought they looked stupid.:animwink:

smalld

The signes look alot better than they did. Glad to see they kept with the whole Lime green colors on everything not just the logo.

HMF

REMEMBER----- the rehab will likely NOT be 100% done when the ride re-opens.
Yeah' It will be 100% done when
*We get amazing new effects
*We get a thrilling score to enhance the experience
*We get a completely re-built Ride Track
*We get a fresh coat of paint on the Mountain and and an outdoor color-changing light-scheme.
*We get an amazing Halloween overlay called Ghost Galaxy.
Then it will be complete.

hpyhnt 1000

Space Mountain... as if you didn't already know that...
4090824478_0860be2e2b_b.jpg

Is that blue neon underneath the sign? That would look pretty awesome if it is... :)

A senior Imagineer must have thought they looked stupid.:animwink:

Well... with all due respect to him or her, I still think having them there looked better than no astronauts. If they replace them with newer, better astronauts, great! But there's too much empty space there now, plus having them hanging down from there looked cool, especiall from the TTA. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom