Scariest Attraction

What is the scariest attraction in WDW?

• Total voters

3IAlienKid

I voted for Dinosaur, but upon further reflection I think that Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach has to be the scariest thing for me at WDW. When you think about it, you are essentially falling down 120 feet. No vehicle, no seat belts, no supports, no platform, no nothing. Just you. I've always found it terrifying.

Dinoman96

Dinosaur is some intense shat, but it's still my favorite ride there.

Though I've never been on it, Everest looks pretty sick.

TakeMeThere81

I voted for Dinosaur, but upon further reflection I think that Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach has to be the scariest thing for me at WDW. When you think about it, you are essentially falling down 120 feet. No vehicle, no seat belts, no supports, no platform, no nothing. Just you. I've always found it terrifying.

I have to say the exact same!!! Dinosaur definitely has the things-jumping-out-and-roaring-at-you factor, but Summit Plummet was WAY scarier for me. You get to your turn and you can see just how far up you are, and on the way down, you are strapped to NOTHING. It was definitely scarier than any other attraction I've ever experienced in WDW.

DznyChick

I didn't really find any of these scary per say, but Misson Space certainly took me by surprise the first time riding it! :dazzle:

LiveyMouse22

The first time I went on Mission: Space I wasn't afraid at all but the rest of my family got really sick off of it so I didn't go on it again for a few more years when some more people visited WDW with us. At that point I got the opportunity again to go on it (orange version) and after that I was officially afraid because I didn't remember how intense it was. Now I just go green and am perfectly fine with it. :lol::wave:

disneysroyal411

Other....It's a small world. Have you seen those evil dolls :eek::fork:
(Spoiler alerts about a book in here!)
I read this book called The Kingdom Keepers : Disney After Dark at least two years ago (BTW id you wanna read it it's a childrens thriller, but sort of firghtening, by Ridley Pierson) also BTW I am 13 soooo...

But in the book the dolls from "It's a Small World" come to life and attack the main characters, ever since I rode the ride I've been freaked out and a little scared to ride that ride.

Also in the second one The Kingdom Keepers 2: Disney at Dawn they go on Dinosaur and the Dinosaur's come to life and attack them, so now the ride scares me. They also go to E:E and the Yeti turns out to be Chernabog and so now I get scared the Yeti is trying to attack me!!!! (ugh!!!!)

Goofy316

If you ask my youngest daughter she will tell you the Movie Ride in DHS. She went crazy when the Aliens popped out of the wall and were right next to her face.

I think the anticipation and uncertainty of when it will happen make TOT that ride. It gives me that nervous feeling and makes my stomach start to flip. Its my favorite ride in WDW!

PaulTetul

The Original Mission Space....before they had to modify it so you wouldnt die.....but now Id say Tower Of Terror....never really liked it much x)

KingStefan

Def iasw. Mostly I'm afraid of getting stuck in the middle and having to listen to that music over, and over, and over again.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom