TTA Refurb

LoriSue

Original Poster
Hi All...
Living in NM we go to Disneyland more then WDW simply because of the fact that we can drive there in less than a day. Anyway, one of my very favorite things in WDW that is not in Disneyland is TTA. I initially heard that it was going to be up and down during SM refurb. Does anyone know if this is still the case or if it is consistently down? Thanks so much!

EPCOTPluto

Sounds great! But how will they run while the Space Mountain refurb continues on?

Themed walls around the SM corridor????? :shrug:

hpyhnt 1000

Sounds great! But how will they run while the Space Mountain refurb continues on?

Themed walls around the SM corridor????? :shrug:

I say curtains... lots and lots of cutains... :lookaroun

No, they'll probably be walls, but don't hold your breath on them being themed.

hrcollectibles

Disney Purchased one of those flashy-things from the Men in Black Agency. As you exit the Space Mountain portion of the Tomorrowland Transit Authority You will see a flash of red light and you will remember nothing as to which you think you saw. Infact you will have a memory of how much you love Stitch. So when you exit the Tomorrowland Transit Authority you will head right to Stitch's Great Escape

Thrill Seeker

Disney Purchased one of those flashy-things from the Men in Black Agency. As you exit the Space Mountain portion of the Tomorrowland Transit Authority You will see a flash of red light and you will remember nothing as to which you think you saw. Infact you will have a memory of how much you love Stitch. So when you exit the Tomorrowland Transit Authority you will head right to Stitch's Great Escape
:ROFLOL:
I could totally see that. You'll see zombies coming off TTA saying "We love Stitch" in monotone voices as they lumber over to SGE, which soon becomes the most popular ride at MK...

Thrill Seeker

I'm actually much more interested in knowing if there's any word on the changes being made to TTA, if any. All I know is that the lights on the track and speakers were removed, most likely for a new paint job. Hopefully it receives move upgrades than that... :brick:

:lol::lol::lol: I LOVE IT!!! :ROFLOL:

Jasonflz

:lol: And Stitch's Supersonic Celebration will re-open.

RnRJoe6114

It would be cool if Disney could've built extra track around Space Mountain for the TTA to transfer over to when this kinda stuff is going on...that way they don't have to close another attraction that probably isn't getting anything done.

DarkMeasures

It would be cool if Disney could've built extra track around Space Mountain for the TTA to transfer over to when this kinda stuff is going on...that way they don't have to close another attraction that probably isn't getting anything done.

Yes? Why not build a piece of track that will only ever be used ever 25 years or so. Such a great investment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom