Name your "Magic Moment" (When do you know you are living the Magic?)

magiconmainstrt

Original Poster
I have a couple:
Entering Main Street during the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party with the snow and lights! True Magic...

Walking with my husband, at the Poly in the evenings with the torches lit.

:sohappy:

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I have a couple:
Entering Main Street during the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party with the snow and lights! True Magic...

Walking with my husband, at the Poly in the evenings with the torches lit.

:sohappy:

Watching Wishes with my wife, lounging in the hammocks at the Poly, sipping our drinks in tambu lounge with the music at Poly, or when the CMs when we are dining just bring us special desserts, etc...especially on our honeymoon.

Watching Wishes is a definite...also walking the path from the bus stop back to the Wilderness Lodge as the "candles" in the lamps flicker...and the boat ride over to the Magic Kingdom

magicmaya

I used to live 6 minutes away from the magic.I got to see the fireworks and everything.And since we had an annual pass, I'm really picky so I cant watch a movie without popcorn, so everytime we ran out of popcorn, we sent my dad to disneyland with a trashbag and got popcorn.He got it for free because he worked there :lol:

I used to wanna watch movies everyday

protiius

when we drive through the gates of our resort for the first time and are greeted with a "welcome home"...also any time that a cm goes out of their way to make our experience special (which is more often than not!)...

MUTZIE77

Walking through the gates to MK and then again walking down main street and staring that the Castle (nearly steamrolling people because I am not paying attention to where I am walking).

DizneyPryncess

-Driving under the "Walt Disney World" sign after 15 hours in the car

-Walking right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A

-Boarding the monorail for the first time per trip

-Getting on the magical express bus at the airport if we fly

Getting on the magical express after hours on a plane and watching the video of all the great things to come over the next 2 weeks. My other great moment is our first character meal of the trip feels very magical with the mickey and pals up close.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom