Calling All Pittsburgh WDWMAGIC Members!!!

DizneyPryncess

Wednesdays are great for me! I have off work most Wednesdays. :)
I've never been to the clubhouse but it sounds fun! I agree if we give it a few weeks, more Disneyinzers can respond.

dvcnut39

Unfortunately Wednesday's are bad for me. I teach a class every Wed night and Sunday morning. Maybe the second get together can be on a different night?

sublimesting

Talked to the wife and she thinks this is a swell idea. Any night is good for us really. We could switch up the night and place each time so that everyone can attend and its closer to certain people every once in awhile. I for one would like to try the new Hofbrauhaus on the South Side at some point as the seating and environment are condusive to get togethers, and it's new (you'll note that Biergarten is one of my favorite eating places...), but I digress.

Anyhow, we're good with whatever and whenever.:wave:

With enough notice, 2-3 weeks, I can pretty much arrange any evening off from work ( I work in retail). As far as location, I am very fexible, just need an address and my TomTom can show me the way!

RussJT

I am not too far away... originally from Pittsburgh, but in Ohio now. I doubt I'll be able to make it on any weekday in April or May because I am helping coach Little Leage teams for both of my kids and will probably not have many free evenings durign the Spring and early Summer. I think it is a great idea and will try to make it to future gatherings.

DizneyPryncess

Talked to the wife and she thinks this is a swell idea. Any night is good for us really. We could switch up the night and place each time so that everyone can attend and its closer to certain people every once in awhile. I for one would like to try the new Hofbrauhaus on the South Side at some point as the seating and environment are condusive to get togethers, and it's new (you'll note that Biergarten is one of my favorite eating places...), but I digress.

Anyhow, we're good with whatever and whenever.:wave:

I think that's a great idea to switch it up for each meeting so everyone can attend! When my house is not flooded, it is a few blocks from the new Hofbrauhaus. I haven't been there yet, but have heard good things.

As for days of the week, I'm also one who can pretty much do any day with a few weeks notice.

Jessie&Buzz

We won't be able to make it April 15. We have t-ball going on till the end of June. Ugh! I would love to meet up with everyone some day though. It sounds like fun.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I feel bad some people cant make it but its probably going to be that way no matter what days we pick someone wont be able to come.

IndyDisney

Great idea! I'm about an hour out of Da 'Burgh in Indiana, PA, so, depending, on the night, month, and such, I may be able to make a meeting here or there, so if there's a mailing list or anything to get on, count me in. Not sure if April works for me, but keep me informed.

Cheers,
Dave

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Great idea! I'm about an hour out of Da 'Burgh in Indiana, PA, so, depending, on the night, month, and such, I may be able to make a meeting here or there, so if there's a mailing list or anything to get on, count me in. Not sure if April works for me, but keep me informed.

Cheers,
Dave

Actually if everyone who is interested in attending these things PM me your name and email and Ill put together a little something to send out.

Saintsfan75

Here's an idea for all you guys and gals. If you really want to have some fun, you should all fly down here to New Orleans for a weekend and learn how to really party. If you decide to ever do that, I'll meet ya in the Quarter!:sohappy:

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Here's an idea for all you guys and gals. If you really want to have some fun, you should all fly down here to New Orleans for a weekend and learn how to really party. If you decide to ever do that, I'll meet ya in the Quarter!:sohappy:

Why don't we just fly another 45 mins and meet in WDW and stay at Port Orleans!!!

sublimesting

Y'know we would but we're still sort of hungover from partying about winning 6 Superbowls!:sohappy::sohappy:

1DisneyDad

Y'know we would but we're still sort of hungover from partying about winning 6 Superbowls!:sohappy::sohappy:

Congrads on your meet & greet and Superbowl win! I think you guys getting together is a awesome idea! I'm only 3 hours away would you allow a Ravens Season Ticket holder to come? :wave:

GO WDW Pitts Folks! Enjoy getting together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom