Calling All Pittsburgh WDWMAGIC Members!!!

IndyDisney

Oh man idiots where doing stuff like here...AND robbin banks in town during the parade...I mean that was a good time to loot being that everyone is dressed the same!

See, you're in Pittsburgh. Out here in Indiana, PA, THE EXACT SAME THING WAS HAPPENING! Uptown was a huge riot and there were several couches burned, along with other vandalism. I'm OK with mass-gatherings in the streets to celebrate, but why the need to burn furniture?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
See, you're in Pittsburgh. Out here in Indiana, PA, THE EXACT SAME THING WAS HAPPENING! Uptown was a huge riot and there were several couches burned, along with other vandalism. I'm OK with mass-gatherings in the streets to celebrate, but why the need to burn furniture?

Why ruin your own "town" is more the question...

Getting together with thousands of people to celebrate is a beautiful thing, but being voilent and stupid is, well its stupid!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
My GF Colleen went to PSU and is a nut about everything PSU, when she sees your avatar shell be your best friend.:cool:

KristieLC

I didn't verify this, but I just found out from a friend that North Park Clubhouse closed down. We went there for dinner just a few weeks ago. I had no idea they were shutting down, however they are never busy so that should have been an indication.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
My internet has been down, and Ive been super busy getting this company started but Im back now and Ill find us a place to get this thing rolling. Ill know by Monday...

BTW I turned 30 on the 9th so birthday presents will be greatly and gladly accepted!:ROFLOL:

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
We are meeting tomorrow April 22 at 7 in South Side at the Hofbrau Haus...Anyone else wanna ummm come?

plaz10

wish i could but its finals week! :brick:

my boyfriend went there (haus) last week with some friends and said the beers are very large but delicious. enjoy your time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom