Calling All Pittsburgh WDWMAGIC Members!!!

Saintsfan75

Y'know we would but we're still sort of hungover from partying about winning 6 Superbowls!:sohappy::sohappy:

Yeah, good job on the Superbowls. As you can tell with my Avatar and username, I am a huge Saints fan. 1 Superbowl would be good with me, but I can assure you that no party, not even Superbowl winning parties, can compare to a party in the real French Quarter. If we ever won the Superbowl, we would still be partying now, almost 2 months later.

DizneyPryncess

Yeah, good job on the Superbowls. As you can tell with my Avatar and username, I am a huge Saints fan. 1 Superbowl would be good with me, but I can assure you that no party, not even Superbowl winning parties, can compare to a party in the real French Quarter. If we ever won the Superbowl, we would still be partying now, almost 2 months later.

I'd love to see the real French Quarter! My parents have been there and have raved about it. Saints are my 2nd favorite football team. No real reason for it besides my husband getting me into fantasy football. I formed some other favorite players & teams from that. :animwink:

IndyDisney

I'd love to see the real French Quarter! My parents have been there and have raved about it. Saints are my 2nd favorite football team. No real reason for it besides my husband getting me into fantasy football. I formed some other favorite players & teams from that. :animwink:

No such thing as "other favorite teams", even when it comes to Fantasy Football. There are only players that you use for personal financial gain and bragging rights among friends.

And, for the Ravens "fan" who wants to join. . . sure, just don't wear any purple or mention Ray Lewis - or Ed Reed for that matter. I don't know if you'll be welcomed back in B'more after cavorting with Stillers fans in Da 'Burgh. I don't think that'd sit well with some of the faithful. We'll keep your secret though.:lookaroun

Tiggerfanatic

Put me on your PM list. Doesn't matter weekday or weekend; I can take the next day off without much notice if I have to - one of the advantages of old age & senority (just observed my 32nd service anniversary.)

And, I am also hoping that this won't be a one time deal, and we can mix up the locations once in awhile. Maybe some of you all would be willing to drive to Washington or Morgantown some time.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Put me on your PM list. Doesn't matter weekday or weekend; I can take the next day off without much notice if I have to - one of the advantages of old age & senority (just observed my 32nd service anniversary.)

And, I am also hoping that this won't be a one time deal, and we can mix up the locations once in awhile. Maybe some of you all would be willing to drive to Washington or Morgantown some time.

PM me your email address!

1DisneyDad

And, for the Ravens "fan" who wants to join. . . sure, just don't wear any purple or mention Ray Lewis - or Ed Reed for that matter. I don't know if you'll be welcomed back in B'more after cavorting with Stillers fans in Da 'Burgh. I don't think that'd sit well with some of the faithful. We'll keep your secret though.:lookaroun[/quote]

Thanks! Go team WDW! Have a good friend in Indiana, PA. Fun town!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
K I have 6 email addresses...Anyone else that is interested and hasnt sent me your email address please do so, so I can get the ball rolling on this!

IndyDisney

And, for the Ravens "fan" who wants to join. . . sure, just don't wear any purple or mention Ray Lewis - or Ed Reed for that matter. I don't know if you'll be welcomed back in B'more after cavorting with Stillers fans in Da 'Burgh. I don't think that'd sit well with some of the faithful. We'll keep your secret though.:lookaroun

Thanks! Go team WDW! Have a good friend in Indiana, PA. Fun town!

Yes, Indy is a fun town. Not as fun as others, but us IUP alum sure still know how to party.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Someone will hopefully get out of control drunk and get arrested at our get together. It wouldnt be Pittsburgh unless that happened.

IndyDisney

Someone will hopefully get out of control drunk and get arrested at our get together. It wouldnt be Pittsburgh unless that happened.

The ability of those in western PA to turn any event into an alcohol-induced riot (i.e. SB XL and XLIII) is ridiculous, nonetheless impressive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom