How Have You Disney-fied Your Own Home?

ThinkTink721

IMG_0179.JPG

I really love the shower curtain!

mouselvrmom

IMG_0179.JPG

I really love the shower curtain!

Thanks, it's actually on its last leg. I put a regular shower curtain behind it so it doesn't get all icky. But a few of the rungs at the end have broken and I tried to fix them but they just keep breaking off.

I'm hoping that disney shopping will come out with another one that at least looks similar to it because I really like it and it matches everything else.

vilegirl

This is such a great thread. I just bought a house last week and I was sitting on the floor this weekend (furniture isn't moved in for a few weeks) and just starting thinking about how I want to Disney-fy it. I'm so excited I can barely stand it!!:sohappy:

C.M.O

DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG
My daughters room is safari theme and we added some Disney characters, don't ask me how Mushu or the cricket fit in, each of my friends painted something and one friend wanted to paint those :).

abug'saunt

I don't have pics but during our last trip in May 2007, my DH decided that he wanted to get some stuff to decorate our kitchen in a Mickey theme. So we bought all the red and black utinsils we could find like the spatula, ice cream scoop, ladel, etc. We also bought 2 black and white kitchen towels, a cooking with Mickey cookbook, and a set of canisters. In our dining room we have the Mickey Tie Fighter figurine from SWW from this year. In our living room, I have a couple framed photos from past trips to WDW and on a shelf, my limited edition Mickey and Minnie and Luke and Leia. In my bedroom, I have a couple stuffed Stitches, a My Disney Girl doll dressed in a Minnie outfit, a Minnie themed Barbie doll,the sorcerer pal Mickey, my pin collection, and my scrap books from my 3 WDW trips and one DL trip since 2003. On the top shelf of my desk, I have about 8 stuffed Mickey's in various costumes. I have several mickey ears, souviner mugs, and pressed pennies in a box waiting to be set out. Oh, I have 2 different sets of Disney glasses from McDonalds and the coffee mugs from the parks that we use everyday.

Epcotian

Not in my home, but my office is covered with things from the resorts. I have paintings of each of the deluxe resorts I have stayed at (Poly, WL, AKL). Each resort has its own wall, and the 4th wall has matted & framed copies of the resort maps they give you at check-in.

rlaeromech

Mines a bit different.

I have a pool and I have put hidden speakers in the pool area and next is some nice lighting that works with the landscaping. Not really any kinda character theme but I take my inspiration from the parks and resorts.

ThinkTink721

I don't have a pic to upload, but my DD has a Barbie sized Cinderella castle that she got for Christmas last year. :king: :xmas:

It has a clock that chimes when it's midnight! :)

:D :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom