News New Parade: Magic Happens

jrhwdw

Magic Happens Parade returns February 24, 2023 -

DL calling it a Daytime Parade, so might MSEP be back in Summer?

It was the Daytime Parade in 2020, but we didn't know what DL was planning for Summer 2020.

Wrong Coast but might we get End Dates for DE & Harm before 2023????

Vegas Disney Fan

I haven’t seen this parade at all yet. I listened to the soundtrack today and it’s really good. Better than Soundsational, which I thought couldn’t be topped. Todrick Hall did a great job with the music, unsurprisingly.

We managed to see it once in its brief pre pandemic run and I still can’t decide if I liked it or not, it felt like hunger games collided with Disney and that threw me a bit, I think without the shock of how different it is (after another viewing or two) it’ll grow on me though.

It’s bright and colorful and upbeat but also very different from any other Disney parade I’ve seen.

In a lot of ways it reminds me of Mickeys Mix Magic fireworks, upbeat and made for the younger generations, only much better.

Last edited:

waltography

DL calling it a Daytime Parade, so might MSEP be back in Summer?

It was the Daytime Parade in 2020, but we didn't know what DL was planning for Summer 2020.

Wrong Coast but might we get End Dates for DE & Harm before 2023????
Maybe, but honestly I see Disney more likely just running the parade twice. It's technically a daytime parade but it actually looked much nicer at nighttime during the February 2020 run; not quite MSEP/PTN obviously, but there's lots of lighting effects on the floats that don't appear quite as well as they do at night.

waltography

I haven’t seen this parade at all yet. I listened to the soundtrack today and it’s really good. Better than Soundsational, which I thought couldn’t be topped. Todrick Hall did a great job with the music, unsurprisingly.
It's very catchy. There's a reason the parade went mildly viral at the beginning of the pandemic when the Parks channel hosted a virtual viewing of the parade.

TwilightZone

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Magic Happens is just as long as Soundsational was
Never really watched soundsational all the way through, so can't comment much there. Just remember a couple people commenting how short this parade was. I guess its more noticible here for some reason? Dunno.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom