News New Parade: Magic Happens

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
What site is that? What does it mean?

SuddenStorm

Also anyone else kind of happy to see Fantasmic going to weekends only for a while? Then again I usually go on the weekends 🤷🏻‍♂️Lol

Honestly, if it isn't gonna be the original Fantasmic... and if they can't be bothered to maintain the version they currently show... I'd be a HUGE advocate for them ending the show and just doing jazz performances on the river. Better yet, have them do Jazz performances on the Twain for passengers.

This way the ambiance at night is significantly approved, it would hearken back to vintage Disneyland, and Jazz is far more culturally significant to Americans than the fluff that is the current version of Fantasmic.

Disney Analyst

Honestly, if it isn't gonna be the original Fantasmic... and if they can't be bothered to maintain the version they currently show... I'd be a HUGE advocate for them ending the show and just doing jazz performances on the river. Better yet, have them do Jazz performances on the Twain for passengers.

This way the ambiance at night is significantly approved, it would hearken back to vintage Disneyland, and Jazz is far more culturally significant to Americans than the fluff that is the current version of Fantasmic.

I say they do both 😅

mickEblu

Agreed but then again I’d advocate for no Fantasmic on weekdays even if it was the original and superior version for the reasons you mentioned above.

TTA94

Last I heard, yes. That one is subject to change based on some current work they’re doing.

Interesting. Kinda thought MSEP would be back next year. Are they trying to figure out how to redo the opening narration for PTN? Lol. Won’t be as easy of a fix, for it to sound right anyway, as MSEP and Tokyos Dreamlights was.

GiveMeTheMusic

Interesting. Kinda thought MSEP would be back next year. Are they trying to figure out how to redo the opening narration for PTN? Lol. Won’t be as easy of a fix, for it to sound right anyway, as MSEP and Tokyos Dreamlights was.

I'm not saying this is the plan, but MSEP and PTN are not mutually exclusive. We'll never see MSEP in DCA again, but PTN can certainly play DCA as it already has once.

TP2000

I'm not saying this is the plan, but MSEP and PTN are not mutually exclusive. We'll never see MSEP in DCA again, but PTN can certainly play DCA as it already has once.

Goodness knows DCA needs it.

It wouldn't be a bad thing for DCA to have the "night parade" and Disneyland gets the Todrick Hall Presents Magic Happens as the "day parade" for the next few years. Sha-blap!

Disneyland can't handle much more at night than Fantasmic! and fireworks. DCA can handle World of Color and a night parade far easier, safer, and more graciously than Disneyland can.

What they absolutely must figure out though for DCA, is how to do a parade while they shill the park with food festivals where clueless CM's work in a long line of homeless tiny houses snackbars scooping little bits of pre-made "tastes" into paper cups and thus eliminate any ability to do a parade on the... you know... parade route.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom