News New Parade: Magic Happens

waltography

mickEblu

I never met a day parade I really liked or thought was worth the hassle to see. I imagine MH will be a one and done for me too. Night parades are a little more repeatable for me as the experience tends to be more enjoyable (nighttime, lights, not hot) but don’t really do them more than once a year either, if that.

brb1006

I never met a day parade I really liked or thought was worth the hassle to see. I imagine MH will be a one and done for me too. Night parades are a little more repeatable for me as the experience tends to be more enjoyable (nighttime, lights, not hot) but don’t really do them more than once a year either, if that.
This quote Jiminy Cricket said during the preshow announcement for Spectromagic comes to mind.

"You know, somehow Disney fantasy seems a little more alive at night. In fact, it was Walt's favorite time in the park."

TTA94

If they decide to run MH at night again that will mean no MSEP or PTN. Unless one of them, I’m guessing it would be PTN, returns to DCA.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Encanto's the current Disney fad(even though its popularity calmed down in recent weeks)
Where did you get that idea?

As of last month:

1661971463077.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom