ezgif-com-rotate-2.gif

more in the link below

Attachments

• 1693925571173.png
    1693925571173.png
    316.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

denyuntilcaught

I have to say, I haven't been following this project closely but after getting a look at the grounds it looks quite impressive. I'd be excited to see this come to the States.

In the Parks
Yes
While I think it looks good, it is not what Shanghai needs! SHDL is a large but empty park. Lining up for rides there is a horrible torture. It desperately needs more rides with huge capacity to cater the crowds and improve guests' experience. I am actually shocked that Disney has not been trying to fix this issue for almost 8 years.

thequeuelinelectures

Thought we were in agreement that this was a Test Track or EMV style ride. Didn't expect it to sound more like RoTR, especially since it sounds like this has a drop as well

tanc

This actually looks fantastic, the themeing is practically spot on. I'd say it looks way more cohesive than Toy Story Land in WDW personally.

Supersnow84

While I think it looks good, it is not what Shanghai needs! SHDL is a large but empty park. Lining up for rides there is a horrible torture. It desperately needs more rides with huge capacity to cater the crowds and improve guests' experience. I am actually shocked that Disney has not been trying to fix this issue for almost 8 years.
This is my problem with zootopia

HK and Shanghai both have what the other needs

HK had mammoth capacity with its huge lineup of supporting attractions and feels quite dense with the size of the parks but has only 1 or 2 showstoppers, meanwhile Shanghai is full of showstoppers but has no supporting lineup and so feels empty and top heavy

I feel like Shanghai needs another fantasyland (not in terms of theme but attraction lineup and density) with 3-5 c tickets and maybe an E ticket, another rather large land with a single mod capacity at best E ticket is about the last thing Shanghai needs

McMickeyWorld

The quality of the expansions for the international parks is truly impressive. Zootopia and Arendelle are almost perfect, while the others definitely have some catching up to do. 🙀

GimpYancIent

You know you’re on the international forums and for some of us it’s actually very easy to visit the Asian parks. So yeah, it kinda does matter.
Yes, the International Forums, for the few that have ready access to the Asian parks sure, it matters to you, Internationally No.

MagicHappens1971

"it's a Rise reskin because the show buildings are both rectangular"

ok..?
People think it’s a Rise reskin because they’ve mentioned the drop and that the ride vehicles look very similar, as well as the fact that Disney is prone to reusing systems.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a Rise reskin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom