Zootopia Coming To Shanghai

Supersnow84

In a few months, over the course of a year, Disney is opening 3 awesome new lands in Asia. Starting HK getting Frozen land in Nov. Then Shanghai getting Zootopia a few months after that, and Japan getting the Fantasy Springs later. Gonna be a great year if your in that area.
Ive never seen Zootopia, but Ive also never seen Cars and Carsland is amazing. The scale and colorfulness of what I can see in pics for this land looks very promising imo.
In a sense I kinda feel bad for HK and Shanghai

Both have to live in the shadow of Tokyo as it is and now Tokyo is going to overshadow their big new lands with what amounts to a small park sized land

D231016

1688088202957.jpeg

celluloid

Ride vehicle shot looks like Mr. Freeze scene in a Batman based ride.

I will be negative here, I am over concrete floors with wide space that trackless brings. I feel everything is tall and far away from the action in most cases.

celluloid

For me trackless dark rides peaked with PHH and MM 10 years ago and they are still trying to chase that High even today

And often mis or underutilized. Sometimes it is overengineered and does not much that a trackless ride could not do, and sometimes it does things that are for the sake of the gimmick without a show element.

Kong and Rise of Resistance are probably the best uses since Pooh and Mystic.

I think Mystic perfected it.

lazyboy97o

Kong and Rise of Resistance are probably the best uses since Pooh and Mystic.
Kong’s use of true trackless is a huge waste of money. It does nothing that a modern guide wire system could have accomplished for a fraction of the cost. But that would have required locking down the ride path earlier in design and that’s the big thing that true trackless indulges, it allows for ongoing changes and futzing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom